Who/What is Mrs Nibbly(Nibs)

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

LiceKitten

Who/What is Mrs Nibbly(Nibs)

#1 Post by LiceKitten »

I was wondering if anyone knew if Mrs Nibbly, the squirrel was not only a main character, but maybe a spy. On the homepage for twokinds Nibs is there, not only that but she has a smiley :squirrel: Making me think the comic relief bit of Nibs crawling into Sythe's mouth while sleeping is actually her planning something. I'm not even saying she is evil for sure, a big theory I have is that Nibs is Nora after resting up in the cave. We've already seen Nora transform before, maybe she was keeping an eye on someone. But the way Nib's eyed Zen on page 827 made me concerned. Clearly Tom wanted us to see that Nibbly wasn't just curious as it was seen twice that Nibs was starring at him. Another thing that is a possibility is Nib's could be a spell or illusion type thing by the Templers. Either way, Good or Bad or New Pet, I think Mrs Nibbly is here to stay.

amenon
Grand Templar

Re: Who/What is Mrs Nibbly(Nibs)

#2 Post by amenon »

My number one guess would be the Master Seer's kid.

That means it probably isn't the Master Seer's kid.

But it's still my number one guess.

Of course, the Master Seer himself isn't above horsing around either.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#3 Post by Bellhead »

My first guess would be that Nibs is a dragon. Shapeshifting, magical hair-regrowth... and Tom has stated that he will not disclose more, as it would be spoilers.

So she's definately important somewhere down the line, I just don't know where or when. Or how. Or why. At all. :P
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#4 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

All I know about Mrs.Nibble is that she is one of the kickstarter characters, its kinda obvius if you ask me.
An Little random squirrel becoming a part of Group B, it must have been for a reason due to tom could add that for almost everypanel with an tree. So, that is what I know
Lawl
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#5 Post by AmigaDragon »

LiceKitten wrote:I was wondering if anyone knew if Mrs Nibbly, the squirrel was not only a main character, but maybe a spy. On the homepage for twokinds Nibs is there, not only that but she has a smiley :squirrel: Making me think the comic relief bit of Nibs crawling into Sythe's mouth while sleeping is actually her planning something.
Or maybe she was planting something. :mrgrin:
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#6 Post by Bellhead »

AmigaDragon wrote:
LiceKitten wrote:I was wondering if anyone knew if Mrs Nibbly, the squirrel was not only a main character, but maybe a spy. On the homepage for twokinds Nibs is there, not only that but she has a smiley :squirrel: Making me think the comic relief bit of Nibs crawling into Sythe's mouth while sleeping is actually her planning something.
What would she pe planting? She wasn't holding anything at the time.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#7 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

Bellhead wrote:
AmigaDragon wrote:
What would she pe planting? She wasn't holding anything at the time.
A bamb
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

LiceKitten

#8 Post by LiceKitten »

Tesla Foxtrot wrote:All I know about Mrs.Nibble is that she is one of the kickstarter characters, its kinda obvius if you ask me.
An Little random squirrel becoming a part of Group B, it must have been for a reason due to tom could add that for almost everypanel with an tree. So, that is what I know
Lawl
Really? Mrs Nibbly was the kickstarter character? I always thought Madelyn was the kickstarter character.

Stormlight
Merchant

#9 Post by Stormlight »

In support of amenon's theory, Mrs. Nibbly did show up within a few days of the Master Seer letting the group go, and her black eyes are very similar to the horse he was possessing.

Maybe she's her normal squirrel self most of the time, but the Seer "suggested" that she follow the group so he could see what's up? (After all, we haven't seen the glowy yellow in the eyes that seems to happen upon possession)
"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are true and our hearts are open." -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Ecthudan
Citizen

#10 Post by Ecthudan »

Well, up until now I thought Mrs Nibbly was there just for comic relief, but now that I think about it there might indeed be more to her than meets the eye. It's very possible that Master Seer is somehow behind this.
Or maybe we're just overthinking this and Tom is just messing with us, as usual.

Country Joe
Citizen

#11 Post by Country Joe »

...or maybe Mrs. Nibbly is a completely different potential threat that we have yet to discover. We will find out more as we progress through the story.
Cars
+
Music (Records from the 1960s and 1970s)
=
My life

JC the Supreme Tiger
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#12 Post by JC the Supreme Tiger »

My current theory is that Nibz is Ephemural and, while she doesn't have the power to possess people for the time being, she might be able to possess a squirrel. I think she's trying to shoehorn add many interracial couples as she can, while Chaos (read: Black Smoke Hallucination) is trying to tear the existing ones apart, especially :trace: x :flora:.
Lurk moar; it's never enough.

doombat

#13 Post by doombat »

Some of the drawlings tom colored had mrs. Nibbley with glowing eyes

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#14 Post by Neptune »

doombat wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:41 am Some of the drawlings tom colored had mrs. Nibbley with glowing eyes
Sans
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

BenedictOwler

#15 Post by BenedictOwler »

Country Joe wrote: Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:46 am ...or maybe Mrs. Nibbly is a completely different potential threat that we have yet to discover. We will find out more as we progress through the story.
I might as well throw my hat into this ring, I do wonder, perhaps Mrs.Nibbly does have some connections with the third yet to be seen (Demi)god, of course this is only me rambling.

But something that also makes me wonder how she was shaking and quite scared when they entered the gateway to Trace estate, it makes me wonder what does or if she knows something about the former Grand Templer.
\\\*/// Blesse be te who found enlightenment, for now they shall never be fooled again by te three idols in grey \\\*///
/|\+++++First Commandment from the Codex of the Enlighteners (512) /|\ +++++