Voting Incentive for Sunday August 24th, 2014

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Voting Incentive for Sunday August 24th, 2014

#16 Post by BadJoke »

Overcharge!! This is how you create electricity!
And don't call uncle the guy who tried to murder your mother....
judah4 wrote:I love this one. That was me earlier today
Witch one? :grin:
Jonesy wrote:I hope it's not "99% actual Keidrans", or we'll have transcended the standard "overactive character drinks coffee" gag and land somewhere in the middle of Soylent Green.
Well, technically Keidrans and Humans aren't the same species (that's quite clear) so a human eating a Keidran (or the contrary) is not technically cannibalism. An excuse probably used by the creepiest members of each race to justify some... "special tastes".
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#17 Post by Bellhead »

Nobody mentioned how quickly the coffee took effect.

I mean, it took as long as it took Trace to magically pour a bowl of cereal, say 15 seconds tops. That is some SUPER strong coffee. I must find a way to market that.. and sell it. :wink:
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#18 Post by Neutral Smith »

Bellhead wrote:Nobody mentioned how quickly the coffee took effect.

I mean, it took as long as it took Trace to magically pour a bowl of cereal, say 15 seconds tops. That is some SUPER strong coffee. I must find a way to market that.. and sell it. :wink:
Opposite of alcohol for a Basitin. High tolerance for alcohol, very low for caffeine.

Or something like that.

(reminds me of a few mugs of VERY strong coffee I once made for myself. Cousin worked at a coffee shop (where you can buy coffee like Kopi Luwak, not the overpriced watery stuff they sell at Starbucks), and gave me some dark roast Arabica. I am not a sporty type, but I managed to do 50 push-ups, and wanted to run around. At 4:00am, while I had that coffee at 4:00pm. Not even closed my eyes that night :| )
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

Divenity
Council Member

#19 Post by Divenity »

I love Trace's face in the last panel, he is just so f'ing done.

Argent Ly'al, XIII

#20 Post by Argent Ly'al, XIII »

Hoot wrote:The GREATEST weapon in the, Twokinds, world: Madddie on coffee. Oh the humanity. :D :D
Don't you mean, "Oh the Keidranity"?

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#21 Post by Vintage »

Argent Ly'al, XIII wrote:
Hoot wrote:The GREATEST weapon in the, Twokinds, world: Madddie on coffee. Oh the humanity. :D :D
Heh, I was thinking that myself.

Now that I look at it closer, the box looks as if it says 2% Keidran *shudder*, as for the 99%, I can't decipher that. Way to up the creepy factor (;_;).
I guess Keidran would technically be meat, so if it was made for Keidran, they (might) be able to consume it. Now I'm not saying Keidran are cannibals, just food for thought. (Bad word choice)
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#22 Post by BadFoMo »

TheWMM wrote:Now that I look at it closer, the box looks as if it says 2% Keidran *shudder*, as for the 99%, I can't decipher that. Way to up the creepy factor (;_;).
I guess Keidran would technically be meat, so if it was made for Keidran, they (might) be able to consume it. Now I'm not saying Keidran are cannibals, just food for thought. (Bad word choice)
According to the preview image Tom posted on Twitter, it's 99% sugar, 1% Keidran. That 1% might not necessarily mean cannibalism is involved.

Perhaps this cereal is manufactured by Keidran, and sometimes loose fur falls into the mixers. Sure, the Humans occasionally cough up hairballs after consumption, but it adds that flavor that everyone's crazy for.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Darkfur
Master

#23 Post by Darkfur »

99% Sugar
(2% Keidran)
Lurk moar.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#24 Post by Vintage »

BadFoMo wrote:
TheWMM wrote:Now that I look at it closer, the box looks as if it says 2% Keidran *shudder*, as for the 99%, I can't decipher that. Way to up the creepy factor (;_;).
According to the preview image Tom posted on Twitter, it's 99% sugar, 1% Keidran. That 1% might not necessarily mean cannibalism is involved.

Perhaps this cereal is manufactured by Keidran, and sometimes loose fur falls into the mixers. Sure, the Humans occasionally cough up hairballs after consumption, but it adds that flavor that everyone's crazy for.
No better seasoning then the seasoning of Keidran.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#25 Post by Bellhead »

But Maddie is a Basitin. So it'd be "Oh the Basitinsanity!" Even better! :grin:
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#26 Post by Schrodinger »

Bellhead wrote:
But Maddie is a Basitin. So it'd be "Oh the Basitinsanity!" Even better! :grin:
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Argent Ly'al, XIII

#27 Post by Argent Ly'al, XIII »

Bellhead wrote:But Maddie is a Basitin. So it'd be "Oh the Basitinsanity!" Even better! :grin:
Puns of damage.
Schrodinger wrote:Image
You get +1 Internet for this

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#28 Post by Schrodinger »

Schrodinger wrote:[Huge Manatee]
You get +1 Internet for this
I'll add that to my stockpile.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#29 Post by BadFoMo »

A thought has occurred to me. Food didn't start coming in cardboard boxes like that until… actually, I have no idea and I'm too lazy to look it up (the 1800s maybe?), But I'm sure that they didn't do that in the time period they are in.

My question is, was this somehow pulled into their time from the future, or is this the reality where they somehow got teleported to the future and are starting to adjust to the ways of the future?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Bachaddict
Apprentice

#30 Post by Bachaddict »

BadFoMo wrote:A thought has occurred to me. Food didn't start coming in cardboard boxes like that until… actually, I have no idea and I'm too lazy to look it up (the 1800s maybe?), But I'm sure that they didn't do that in the time period they are in.

My question is, was this somehow pulled into their time from the future, or is this the reality where they somehow got teleported to the future and are starting to adjust to the ways of the future?
Is it set in a specific year? I thought it was just an alternate universe.
|This box is too sm|