Comic for Wednesday, June 25th 2014

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

Re: Comic for Wednesday, June 25th 2014

#16 Post by tony1695 »

DrakeArron wrote:[img]file:///C:/Users/Peter/Downloads/ty%20cute.jpg[/img]
Did you seriously just try to post an image that is saved on your hard drive?
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

DrakeArron
Citizen

#17 Post by DrakeArron »

tony1695 wrote:
DrakeArron wrote:[img]file:///C:/Users/Peter/Downloads/ty%20cute.jpg[/img]
Did you seriously just try to post an image that is saved on your hard drive?
that was fixed 5 seconds later bro. also, bro, do you even morales?
Okay, so I started a story feedback topic to help out a story I'd like to do. Sorry for the generic no detail post, but there isn't much I know about it right know XP. Feedback pls and stufz Linky- http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18317

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#18 Post by Him »

DrakeArron wrote:Red just refrenced nibbly as being off. And we know her to be identifiably female, which means the most likely conclusion with given knowledge is that shes Nora.
Nora has yellow eyes, Nibbly doesn't. That is a trait that is kept in all forms we have seen her in. I know she's a shape shifter, so she could change her fur and eye color, right? The question is... why? She went with Trace's group colored the way she normally is, the people who actually have seen her. Nobody from group B has any reason to know anything about Nora. I doubt she would change it now.

I thought we already picked this theory apart?

Tendo
Master

#19 Post by Tendo »

Aeolus wrote:Demonic possession theories aside, I wonder what the possibilities are that it's a dragon in disguise?
Wasn't it mentioned once that dragons keep their mass when transforming? Don't think something as heavy as a dragon would be able to perch on a keidran's shoulder.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#20 Post by Him »

Tendo wrote:Wasn't it mentioned once that dragons keep their mass when transforming? Don't think something as heavy as a dragon would be able to perch on a keidran's shoulder.
Yes, however some comics with Nora in them makes it obvious something is stopping the mass from affecting the surroundings. I'm still going for interdimensional displacement of mass. It would be out of the way, and you wouldn't have to explain much after that.

DrakeArron
Citizen

#21 Post by DrakeArron »

Him wrote:
DrakeArron wrote:Red just refrenced nibbly as being off. And we know her to be identifiably female, which means the most likely conclusion with given knowledge is that shes Nora.
Nora has yellow eyes, Nibbly doesn't. That is a trait that is kept in all forms we have seen her in. I know she's a shape shifter, so she could change her fur and eye color, right? The question is... why? She went with Trace's group colored the way she normally is, the people who actually have seen her. Nobody from group B has any reason to know anything about Nora. I doubt she would change it now.

I thought we already picked this theory apart?
okay, wont bother then.

too heart wrenched for poor tom now anyway :/. See you, if I ever get over this stuff...
IK Im overly emotional, but still. JUst to much when someone tries so hard to get no recognition.
Okay, so I started a story feedback topic to help out a story I'd like to do. Sorry for the generic no detail post, but there isn't much I know about it right know XP. Feedback pls and stufz Linky- http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18317

Lw25
Citizen

#22 Post by Lw25 »

I don't think Mrs Nibbly is Nora... she would be white... Also, Raine isn't stupid, she will probably interrupt execution, but she won't free him. It would be nice if Magi brothers will act as a radio... I would paste here a song, "Song of female radiotelegraph operators", from one TV series about World War II, but it is in Polish...
So... I will made a joke :mrgreen:
:natani: [inside joke] I birch, I birch. [/inside joke] Do you read me?
:zen: Sorry sister, I have a lot of noise here, I can't hear you...
:natani: Zen! For god sake! Focus, or I will send you what I have done with Keith last night... and what I felt...
:zen: Noooo! I read you, I read you!
:natani: :twisted:

Corpsificus
Banned
Banned

#23 Post by Corpsificus »

Hey, it was rushed but relatively speaking it still looks good. I mean I can't draw that well in five hours...
Misery enjoys company.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#24 Post by Warrl »

Aeolus wrote:Is anyone else creeped out by Raine's facial expression in panel #5? Red's right, there's definitely something off about that squirrel.

Demonic possession theories aside, I wonder what the possibilities are that it's a dragon in disguise?
I also seem to recall a seer possessing a horse (or maybe shapechanged to a horse - I don't think the relevant pages were explicit). So possession need not be demonic.

But as for Raine's face in panel 5, I suspect that's just because the artist was rushing to get *something* done.

One
Traveler

#25 Post by One »

It's nice that Tom found time to do the comic even though he was busy. What if Mrs. Nibbly is just a normal squirrel and you guys are generating crazy conspiracy theories for nothing?

kellade
Master
Location: Somewhere between the realms of technicolor horses, killer yet adorable animatronics, and reality.

#26 Post by kellade »

Him wrote:Oh... OHHH noooo. Please not the whole sheltered idealistic woman lets the killer go thing. Don't be that person, Raine, don't.
Well, it might come to that he has to do it or Zen dies, which would affect Natani heavily more than likely, or Zen manages to escape and kill everyone. I feel you, though.

Kyrit
Templar

#27 Post by Kyrit »

Tendo wrote:
Aeolus wrote:Demonic possession theories aside, I wonder what the possibilities are that it's a dragon in disguise?
Wasn't it mentioned once that dragons keep their mass when transforming? Don't think something as heavy as a dragon would be able to perch on a keidran's shoulder.
As I've mentioned before when this subject came up, mass =/= weight. Dragons are creatures of magic, and as such they can probably adjust their weight without losing mass. This would mean adjusting the Earth's (or whatever this planet is called) gravitational pull on their body. Also, as another person mentioned, dragons could be much like planes. One does not need to be heavy to be large. Dragons probably have hollow bones just like birds to negate some of their weight.

Still, I don't see Nibs being either Nora nor the Seer. Nora is always white with yellow eyes, the Seer (or what he's controlling) has always been black with yellow eyes.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#28 Post by Him »

kellade wrote:Well, it might come to that she has to do it or Zen dies, which would affect Natani heavily more than likely, or Zen manages to escape and kill everyone. I feel you, though.
Or she could just stop them from killing him. That would work.

CrimsonButterfly
Apprentice

#29 Post by CrimsonButterfly »

Didn't particularly expect a comic today. So, well there is, nice enough.

So they be complacent enough to let her with the knocked out prisoner, yet don't trust her on keeping him?

Wonder if Raine's going to convince everyone about having a permanent prisoner now. Or something-something, anyways.

Would change from the characters of a group generally staying around without question. (Or inherent conflict) Anyways, the squirrel we trust.
Dodge-fighting emotions. Also, whenever you ask, I am thinking about you.
--Life; 0/0

kellade
Master
Location: Somewhere between the realms of technicolor horses, killer yet adorable animatronics, and reality.

#30 Post by kellade »

Him wrote:
kellade wrote:Well, it might come to that she has to do it or Zen dies, which would affect Natani heavily more than likely, or Zen manages to escape and kill everyone. I feel you, though.
Or she could just stop them from killing him. That would work.
Oh yeah. That probably would be best. Everyone ends up happy. Well, Sythe and Database would be grumpy, but they'd get over it.