Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: [WIP] Twokinds Timeline

#16 Post by Bellhead »

Schrodinger wrote:
avwolf wrote:
TinyVoices wrote:
avwolf wrote:Actually, we know that it's getting into autumn because Natani's commented as much, right after dealing with her fall estrus. If it's not early autumn, it's late, late summer.
I was technically correct; the best kind of correct.
The Bureaucracy has begun the filing for thanking your for your attention to technical correctness. Limbo ability will not be brought into consideration, per Title VII, Section D15.4, Paragraph 213.
All forms to be filled in triplicate with the recipient of thanks receiving the top copy for their personal records.
Any complaints are to be written on the line that intersects both the end of the participant's signature and the "A" box. Further comments may only be as long as the hypotenuse of the triangle formed from said line and the edge of the page. Have a nice day.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Kaz
Master

#17 Post by Kaz »

Bellhead wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:
avwolf wrote:
TinyVoices wrote:
avwolf wrote:Actually, we know that it's getting into autumn because Natani's commented as much, right after dealing with her fall estrus. If it's not early autumn, it's late, late summer.
I was technically correct; the best kind of correct.
The Bureaucracy has begun the filing for thanking your for your attention to technical correctness. Limbo ability will not be brought into consideration, per Title VII, Section D15.4, Paragraph 213.
All forms to be filled in triplicate with the recipient of thanks receiving the top copy for their personal records.
Any complaints are to be written on the line that intersects both the end of the participant's signature and the "A" box. Further comments may only be as long as the hypotenuse of the triangle formed from said line and the edge of the page. Have a nice day.
Due to the misfiling of form RS4-4949-BA292, the latest Timeline is not available for your download. You may receive a new form from your local records department. Once submitted to the OP, he will upload the new timeline.

Note that RS4-4949-BA292 also requires the following forms:

FD5-9276
BN6-3700
NL5-4023
HE4-2773B
JI6-3058B
WU2-9461D
US6-0734E
MP3-2697-KF526
PK6-4398-AD693
DA7-1354-FS422

(In all seriousness, I am sorry for not updating my newer timelines. I have been kinda swamped recently. Sorry :potatoes: )

Twippit
Grand Templar
Location: At a table top in a remote part of WA playing a high-stakes game of strip DnD

#18 Post by Twippit »

Lord only knows how much I've wanted one of these.
Hey. Been a while. I'm on discord at Twippit#9645. See ya around sometime, maybe.

Kaz
Master

#19 Post by Kaz »

Twippit wrote:Image

Lord only knows how much I've wanted one of these.
Awe, thank you! :squirrel:

I'll post it ASAP. (I need to get to work...)

Lazy OP is lazy.

Kaz
Master

#20 Post by Kaz »

Attn to this topic:

Look at the first post!

Warrl
Grand Templar

#21 Post by Warrl »

It would be kind of nice if there were references (or links) to specific comic pages.

Kaz
Master

#22 Post by Kaz »

Maybe, just maybe. I think I had a couple notes somewhere. I'll look when I have time. :D

---------

TBH, I've been swamped again. No time to work on the timeline, but nothing really happened that's momentus yet. Also, I'm not going to go into all the specifics (documenting EACH COMIC liky Zylver did [no offense]). I will *eventually* cover all historical and LARGE events in the comic.

To whoever won the kickstarter of being a canon figure in the comic, you'll be in the timeline too.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#23 Post by TinyVoices »

Kaz wrote:To whoever won the kickstarter of being a canon figure in the comic, you'll be in the timeline too.
Why do I hear this type of things, despite the fact I read the kickstarter page and never saw these types of things. This isn't the first time...

Kaz
Master

#24 Post by Kaz »

BECOME IMMORTALIZED IN THE COMIC: A character of your own creation will become a named, canon historical figure within the world of Twokinds. At some point in the story, the main characters will come across a monument created IN YOUR HONOR, and the tales of your character's heroic (or infamous) actions will be regaled as part of the lore of the world. You will also get a signed personalized drawing of your character, PLUS all rewards listed in THE WORKS.
Source: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tw ... ting-drive (the VERY BOTTOM)