Comic Page for Monday, May 19 2014

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

CrimsonButterfly
Apprentice

Re: Comic Page for Monday, May 19 2014

#16 Post by CrimsonButterfly »

Not sure who I'm supposed to be amused about, but that went quite as expected.

Enough for some jolly, I guess. But yeah, good they clear things out.

And some people don't like mondays. (Heh)
Dodge-fighting emotions. Also, whenever you ask, I am thinking about you.
--Life; 0/0

Yash
Administrator

#17 Post by Yash »

Well played, Tom.

Well played.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#18 Post by The Rookie »

I'm honestly/pleasantly surprised that there was no interruptions, despite everyone (Myself included) writing pages of how and why it would be.
CLA wrote:Took me quite some time to stop smiling like an idiot... wait, I'm still doing it... nevermind.
I have to admit, I thought Keith would struggle a bit more before kissing Natani, after how he acted last page. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he did it without further hesitation and I think this little peck was juuuust right. If he would have done more, if the kiss would have been deeper or more forcefully, Natani might have pushed him away, indicated by her thinking "No!" right before the kiss. But after the kiss, after she realized it wasn't bad or weird or something, she seems to be kinda disapointed, as if now that it's done she wouldn't have mind it to be more.
After all, to me they seem more like they want to be ready to have a relationship, but they still aren't and now they are breaking down the walls which are holding them back slowly and one by one. Take your time, you two :keith: :heart: :natani:
and
CLA wrote:But now, after they talked about it, after they kissed consensually, they can start to get used to and to be open about their feelings. And maybe, just maybe, we will see them kissing again on the next page, with more confidence :heart: (that would be nice and I would run around smiling like an idiot for a whole week XD)
I feel inclined to agree with you pretty much word for word here. Natani is a very conflicted character, and for her to take this big a step is quite a milestone for her. And like you said, "she seems to be kinda disapointed, as if now that it's done she wouldn't have mind it to be more." kind of leads me to think that she'll probably try again for a more passionate kiss to test her comfort zone now that she feel's semi comfortable with what she's already experienced.

Anyway, I hope it turns out something like this. Here's to the next page :grin:
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Alcadias
Traveler

Re: Comic Page for Monday, May 19th 2014

#19 Post by Alcadias »

I like it. It's cute in its way, and kind of funny how it seems like Natani is asking" Where's the rest of it?" Maybe, or not; That's just me. great page though.
Don't turn away, face reality and brace against the harsh cold. Life is unfair, Fate is cruel, only you can escape the turmoil of Desperation. Others may help, but only you truly control your own darkness.

Piece_of_Paper
Citizen

#20 Post by Piece_of_Paper »

YEAH!!!

Alright ... It's About Time, You Two!
Now get on with the rest of the day and/or your life.

WOOHOO!!!! Go Natani ... :natani: :heart: Go Keith ... :keith: :heart:
Can I borrow a piece of paper?
This would drive my professor nuts ..."It's A Sheet Of Paper!"
So I use that screen name else where.

Zylver
Grand Templar

#21 Post by Zylver »

Hmmm, this reminds me of my first kiss with my girlfriend :P
I remember we were up in the towns castle (yes, our town has a castle!), standing on top of its wall, staring at the sunset and talking about future plans. My girlfriend loves the UK and she told me that she would gladly go abroad without hesitation. Then I asked her about those people who care for her and doesn't want her to go. She looked back and asked who are those people and I almost replied after a long stare in her eye- and then we were interrupted by guard who commanded us to leave the place because of closing time. Yep, that was very odd and both felt something missing. I took her to cake-shop, then went back to the back of the castle where people can still see the town below. And there I kissed her. Passionately. It was long and sweet and perfect! And now I'm here with her more than 3,5 years now :heart:
So yeah, if something doesn't feel the way it should be, then try to do it again, see how that works! It worked for me. What can you lose? ;)

TL;DR: Kiss again guys! :P

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

Lw25
Citizen

#22 Post by Lw25 »

Yay! Finally! They ... screw it up... a bit... Hmm something's telling me that Natani will strike back Keith... "as a heat of moment, under a lot of stress" but this time whitout fire. :mrgreen:
Zylver, what surprising is in having a castle in the city? :wink:

victorymon
Master

#23 Post by victorymon »

*sigh* :heart: young love. I cant wait for the next page.
Will :natani: just say: huh, that wasnt so bad, could we try it again?

*sigh* I never kissed anyone besides my parents. And now I´m too old for something as simple as love.
Denken hilft zwar, nützt aber nichts
***;)***
Hey everymon, watch this, I´m an Artist: http://victorymon.deviantart.com/
and here I am in my Fur-Suit (as a Werewolf) http://2kinds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10254

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#24 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

THEY DID IT in an awkward way but still did it.

I know many people have said this many times before, but I think it's time to switch over to group B.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#25 Post by Him »

Drat... it wasn't as lively as I expected... still! Oh man, I'm excited regardless.

Weathermanthey
Citizen

#26 Post by Weathermanthey »

YES!!!!! FINALLY, I feel likes it's been forever that I've wanted this. This made my Monday (and probably the rest of the week)!!!

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#27 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Finally!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: *incoherent flailing and squeeing*

I think the thing that's most interesting about this is actually more Keith's reaction. We saw last page (more or less) why Natani was doing this, but here we get to see Keith's response to the whole idea. The two notable parts, I would say, are that one, he doesn't hesitate (much), and two, of course, it being a 'peck' instead of something more.

Putting those together, what does it say about his motivations here? Does the lack of hesitation mean that he really does want to kiss her, but the gentle peck mean he's afraid of scaring her off? Or does the halfhearted nature of the kiss mean that he feels unsure about kissing her, and his willingness to do it anyway is because he knows she wants it and would be crushed if he rejected her after she made herself that vulnerable? The thing I think we forget sometimes is that I don't think it's ever explicitly been stated that Keith is falling in love with her. It can be inferred, but I wouldn't be surprised if Keith feels as conflicted about it as she does. Not that he *couldn't* be falling for her, but that he might feel that he *shouldn't* - that it would be a betrayal of Laura, or that it would be taking advantage of Natani, or even just that he feels too emotionally whipsawed right now to know what he wants. We focus a lot on *Natani's* hangups - what about Keith's?

xamali
Grand Templar

#28 Post by xamali »

I'm gonna murder Keith! :grin:
Yeah, I'm happy they finally have intentionally, with agreement of both sides, kissed, but I was expecting so much more. Then again, I guess that does go according to Keith's personality... damn you, Keith.
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#29 Post by The Rookie »

MuonNeutrino wrote: -Snip- We focus a lot on *Natani's* hangups - what about Keith's?
I hadn't really thought about it from this angle. It certainly adds a new discussion point, and makes the kiss as a whole a lot more meaningful for the both of them.
I wonder if we'll get to hear Keith's side in the next page.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

obi-wan
Templar Master

#30 Post by obi-wan »

It finally happened, now only remains to find out what the future will bring, for this couple
May the force be with you