Comic for Saturday, May 10th 2014

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Comic for Saturday, May 10th 2014

#16 Post by Schrodinger »

I can't breathe!
What was it the spider said to the fly...

BillyreadsTwoKinds
Citizen

#17 Post by BillyreadsTwoKinds »

So I read this panel, and then I had to go walk my dogs, which gave me some time to think about the events of the panel, and I have a very silly theory about the next time we see these two.

This would be the perfect way to test Natani's little slip of the tongue. I say, Keith kisses Natani, says it was in the 'Heat of the Moment' and then something happens from there. It's the perfect time... But sadly, I know that this is the perfect moment for a cliffhanger, and I have a bit of a feeling we'll be cutting to, either Group B, or Flora or Kathrin... Come on Tom, give us this moment!

(Just saying, there's been more development in :keith: and :natani: relationship in the past few weeks than there has been in the past 8 years.... Says a lot.)
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and see how many people wonder how you did it!

So I do Youtube in my spare time. Have 1690 Subs and counting. Swing by if you're interested - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsKk9H ... ONr6P5UGXQ

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#18 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

This ouldve neen better if kieths face wasnt "whaaa?" but instead, :wink:
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

CatButt

#19 Post by CatButt »

Blue Phoenix wrote:The truth shall speaketh when thy moment is right... or when it is not right. The truth don't care.
mfw the truth is a lot like a honey badger

*S*

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#20 Post by The Rookie »

BillyreadsTwoKinds wrote: This would be the perfect way to test Natani's little slip of the tongue. I say, Keith kisses Natani, says it was in the 'Heat of the Moment' and then something happens from there. It's the perfect time... But sadly, I know that this is the perfect moment for a cliffhanger, and I have a bit of a feeling we'll be cutting to, either Group B, or Flora or Kathrin... Come on Tom, give us this moment!

(Just saying, there's been more development in :keith: and :natani: relationship in the past few weeks than there has been in the past 8 years.... Says a lot.)
^ This
I agree, this seems like the perfect spot to leave the two for a little while. I'm getting the feeling we'll switch over to Flora and Katharin shortly for a few pages, simply because that issue hasn't been addressed in a few months now. But if we switch back to Group B there's always the chance that Zen has regained consciousness, and realising that he's kind of in a bad spot, will try to contact Natani, which then allows for a quick cut back to the ship where he'll find a preoccupied Nat and Keith (Kind of like the bath house except with Holo-Zen instead of Kat).
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

obi-wan
Templar Master

#21 Post by obi-wan »

Namimoro wrote:After Natani admitted that she might have feelings for Keith, his attitude became teasing - flirtatious? Alaric seemed to have the same behavior towards Keith, if I recall. xD

...Keith totally set Natani up for that one, albeit unconsciously.
maybe the mocking attitude is common in the Basitin culture
May the force be with you

Zylver
Grand Templar

#22 Post by Zylver »

No more questions, no more denials. Time to hug, time to kiss, time... to shag! :D

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

dzamie
Apprentice

#23 Post by dzamie »

Wouldn't it be more "heat of the moment" if this had happened on the boat trip to the Island? :nora:

Also, so far we know that there's apparently a non-human kiss. I wonder if we'll see it.
ImageBecause Trace is one lucky guy!

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#24 Post by jacobc62 »

This page.... I like it.....

ANOTHER!

:natani: :keith: |D

OT: Well the cat's outta the bag now! Well.... Dog.... but you get the point!
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#25 Post by CrRAR »

Namimoro wrote:Keith's fingers look so weird in panel three.
Keith's fingers do look weird in that panel...and what's up with that wall? Are the baths in the bottom of the ship? Also, did anyone notice the small amount of red in Keith's ear panel 1?!? What's going on? Earbleeds now? Is that better or worse than a nosebleed?

Mike and Evals WHAT ARE YOU TWO UP TAH?!?
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

whiskerz
Traveler

#26 Post by whiskerz »

I like the way this arc turned out so far - and how both of them are embarrased right now :P. Don't know what the chances are, but I think its time for Keith to muster up his last remaining strength and go over and kiss that girl already :mrgreen:
Blue Phoenix wrote:The truth shall speaketh when thy moment is right... or when it is not right. The truth don't care.
Quoted for truth :-).
dzamie wrote:Wouldn't it be more "heat of the moment" if this had happened on the boat trip to the Island? :nora:

Also, so far we know that there's apparently a non-human kiss. I wonder if we'll see it.
Man, seeing that panel again reminds me how much the comics art style has improved. Put both panels right next to each other and you wouldn't believe it was from the same artist. Its really cool to be able to witness this improvement taking place, thanks Tom!
There is no silver bullet.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#27 Post by Bellhead »

Ho ly crap. She finally got herself into a situation she can't just deny herself out of, and Zen had nothing to do with it!

Now I'm not going to make a big shpiel about how Keith should "play his cards right", or anything, because this situation is already OODLES farther than it was, EVER. So I'll just say this: Keith, just don't make her kill you. You're naked, in a heavily locked room, in the bottom of the ship, weakened, and you have been adressing a very sensitive topic to an assassin who's a foot taller than you! I don't know how you could possibly manage to not fall through thin ice here, unless Natani loves you more than either of you truely know.

On Natani's side: FREUDIAN SLIP! And a quote. "You should listen to what you're saying, because it shouldn't sould that instinctive." I paraphrase, of course, but you get the drift. :wink: You're going to have to just go with it for a while, at least the next few minutes, while you try to figure out just what the frig is going on in there. You're with the one person who knows you for who you really are, and is okay with keeping the secret. He's been there for you since you split with your brother, and he's naked in a locked room with you, far from anyone who could possibly hear. If you can manage to relax enough, you might get some serious stress relief, in the form of talking to and, with your instincts doing what they are ( :roll: ), maybe even a kiss. It wouldn't be the first, but it would be the first that you actually negotiated with him. That's a big step, are you ready for it?

This could represent the most emotionally tensioned part of the comic so far, what with the Laura illusion just finished, and Keith almost dying. There's a lot of stress here, and as the old saying goes, the strongest bonds are forged in fire. This will happen here, but how strong of a bond Natani is willing to allow is going to be a point of intense suspense, probably over the next several weeks, and several days in-comic. If not longer. Cross your fingers, knock on wood, and we'll see how long this is going to last. :wink:
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Namimoro
Traveler

#28 Post by Namimoro »

Zylver wrote:Image

No more questions, no more denials. Time to hug, time to kiss, time... to shag! :D
the disgrace!
Basitin musn't shag unless it's their 'time of the month!'

...re-reading that, that sounded extremely weird

BillyreadsTwoKinds
Citizen

#29 Post by BillyreadsTwoKinds »

Namimoro wrote:
Zylver wrote:Image

the disgrace!

*Cough* Time of the year, specifically one week *Cough*
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and see how many people wonder how you did it!

So I do Youtube in my spare time. Have 1690 Subs and counting. Swing by if you're interested - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsKk9H ... ONr6P5UGXQ

Zylver
Grand Templar

#30 Post by Zylver »

BillyreadsTwoKinds wrote:
Namimoro wrote:
Zylver wrote:[img ]http://data.motor-talk.de/data/ext-thum ... 250109.jpg[/img]

the disgrace!

*Cough* Time of the year, specifically one week *Cough*
Unless you are exiled from your society :P Then the rules no longer apply to you ;) Not to mention: what happens in a bathroom, stays in the bathroom 8) That one worked pretty well last time, why not now? :roll:
jacobc62 wrote:OT: Well the cat's outta the bag now! Well.... Dog.... but you get the point!
You mean wolf, old friend :wink:

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus