The Suspense...

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

The Suspense...

#1 Post by Him »

The comic that is supposed to be posted today is killing me. Seriously, my hopes are so high for it that I couldn't really focus today. I have to wonder, what will happen? I'm guessing more Keith x Natani (I hope.) All I have to do is wait...
This is torture.

ajwilli1
Apprentice

Re: The Suspense...

#2 Post by ajwilli1 »

Patience is key my child. I just hope Tom streams it, I miss the streams.

DrakeArron
Citizen

#3 Post by DrakeArron »

I wouldn't be surprised if Tom's having a little trouble with the dialouge and stuff again. After all, this, if not done right, could be VERY awkward for the readers. He's probably heavily debating with himself over whether or not this or that is the right thing to say, thus why stuff has been taking longer recently.

And yes, IK, we'd all accept it no matter what it says, as long as its not another april fools thing. However I've had personal experience debating over things that I'm worried will offend/embares/etc. others, and if this is whats happening, no amount of assurance would help...

Well, lets just wish good luck to him I guess. All we can do :/

P.S Yes, it is possible there is just a small snag in his plans. Its just, considering this is a hold up after a previous hold up, I expect its for the same reason.
Okay, so I started a story feedback topic to help out a story I'd like to do. Sorry for the generic no detail post, but there isn't much I know about it right know XP. Feedback pls and stufz Linky- http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18317

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#4 Post by Him »

I am patient all the time. Except when I am waiting for something I am obsessed with... Twokinds just happens to be one of my latest obsessions. Keith and Natani being shipped is also a sub obsession. There is no way I can be patient, that isn't happening.

DrakeArron, I know, that's what is keeping me sane. Knowing that it is for a good reason is helping a lot.

ajwilli1
Apprentice

#5 Post by ajwilli1 »

Best Case scenario:
What Drake said

Worst Case scenario:
APRIL FOOLS!

It was just Flora daydreaming this whole time, in-fact they never went to sea. They're all still sitting in that tavern waiting on Eric, also Flora isn't pregnant. And Trace isn't evil! Actually none of this ever happened and I'm rebooting the series!!! *Tom throws confetti*

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#6 Post by Him »

There would be blood.

ajwilli1
Apprentice

#7 Post by ajwilli1 »

Him wrote:There would be blood.
And confetti

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#8 Post by Him »

Sigh.... and confetti.

Girault
Citizen

#9 Post by Girault »

ajwilli1 wrote:Patience is key my child. I just hope Tom streams it, I miss the streams.
I very much hope he does; I enjoy watching artists as they work.

There's almost always something I can learn from it, something I can apply to my own work.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#10 Post by Him »

I've never watched a live stream before. Does Tom do them for his comics often?

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#11 Post by Bellhead »

Sometimes he does, but he recently said in IRC that streams can be very stressful, so he often just chooses not to stream on the basis of how hard it is with everyone critiqueing every little thing.

Over the couple of years I've been reading the comic, I'd say I've seen the streams for about 15% - 20% of them. That number has been decreasing for a while though, gradually, but still. He'll stream when he wants to, and even at that, sometimes it's at really wierd hours.

If I were you, I wouldn't stress too hard about watching a stream. If you catch onw, good for you. If you don't, well, it happens, and there's not much that can be done. I've heard good things about the alerts at UStream, if you set one up, or you could just do what I do and check the UStream page for a stream every once in a while, though that tends to not be as immediate as some other methods...
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#12 Post by Him »

Bellhead wrote:Sometimes he does, but he recently said in IRC that streams can be very stressful, so he often just chooses not to stream on the basis of how hard it is with everyone critiqueing every little thing.

Over the couple of years I've been reading the comic, I'd say I've seen the streams for about 15% - 20% of them. That number has been decreasing for a while though, gradually, but still. He'll stream when he wants to, and even at that, sometimes it's at really wierd hours.

If I were you, I wouldn't stress too hard about watching a stream. If you catch onw, good for you. If you don't, well, it happens, and there's not much that can be done. I've heard good things about the alerts at UStream, if you set one up, or you could just do what I do and check the UStream page for a stream every once in a while, though that tends to not be as immediate as some other methods...
I wouldn't say I'm stressing, just curious about the streams.

ajwilli1
Apprentice

#13 Post by ajwilli1 »

Well I don't really critique the streams. I just go there to crack jokes, and "talk" with Tom. But from these last few streams, I haven't noticed any real critiquing. Just pure admiration at Tom's drawing ability.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod

#14 Post by Him »

Stay classy, ajwilli1.

ajwilli1
Apprentice

#15 Post by ajwilli1 »

Him wrote:Stay classy, ajwilli1.
Hrmm? Did I do something wrong? I was just stating what I experienced. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.