#1 Post by Lw25 »

Tom you troll! :twisted: You are genious! :heart:

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Comic page for Tuseday, April 8th, 2014

#2 Post by Ketzal »

clever little ninja >_>

Alt text is "The Killing Joke", btw.

Despite the fanbase's (and my own to a certain extent) reaction, I actually kinda like how this turned out. Yeah, some feathers got ruffled, but it was actually pretty funny when you look at the whole thing.

Especially that ending. Freakin' Alabaster...

xamali
Grand Templar

#3 Post by xamali »

I'm still trying to take it all in. :o

Bloody hell... gaaaah!!
Done. Seriously, Tom is an evil troll. An awesome evil troll. :P
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

Aevere
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#4 Post by Aevere »

... awww.

Well, how to fool your community. In 4 Easy steps, by Tom.
11/10 - IGN "It was okay"

Zylver
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Zylver »

A little bonus from God! :D

Also I'm relieved that the whole arc was just a farce all along :P Peace and order is now restored on my little universe at last! 8)

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#6 Post by Myperson54 »

.... I take back all previous comments, and I'm going back to sleep. I'm too tired for this [censored]. :P

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

Leonmaster08

#7 Post by Leonmaster08 »

This... was... freaking brilliant! Dear lord, I feel so mind effed right now hahaha what a nice way to start the day :trace:

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#8 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

[CENSOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD]!!! >_< :evil:

This is how I feel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHy06FMsezI

I've just spent a week taking this whole crazy turn of events in, and now I've got to somehow try and *unprogram* all this new information from my head and try to force the *real* story back! <sigh>. This is why I don't read fanfiction :P. At least *there* I know beforehand it's not canon and can try prepare myself for the necessary mental split.

So now like..... what about all the hints that Lynn is Alaric?! What about Lynn's stuttering changes? Lynn knowing about Keith's face lighting up when he told him about Laura? We're back at square one guessing what Lynn's plan is or even whether anyone other than Keith can see him.

<sigh>. You've put us on an emotional rollercoaster Tom. I'm not angry man :P ... I'm just... exhausted!

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#9 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Amazing. [censored], amazing. Masterful execution and planning Tom you are seriously, just, so sweet. I cannot stop laughing.

That was a work of art, I mean, in a different way from your normal works of art. That took some serious balls and it paid off because I don't think anyone saw it coming. I mean, wow. The stuttering [censored]? The one eye? Was that planned or coincidence and it turns out it doesn't even matter and...and...I am fanboying so hard right now. :squirrel:
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#10 Post by Sage Asuka »

...Just gonna redig up my past comment about 'how to troll your readers: a novel by Tom'

Also I take it back, I want it canon. Bring on the return of Alabaster, the one true protagonist of TwoKinds *shot*
Image Image Image Image

stealthyblue
New Citizen

#11 Post by stealthyblue »

Wow. Ok. *Applauds* That was a great way to start my morning! :grin: I'll be the first to admit, I was totally convinced! Excellent troll. You completely had me! XD

JMadoc
Master

#12 Post by JMadoc »

Sage Asuka wrote:...Just gonna redig up my past comment about 'how to troll your readers: a novel by Tom'

Also I take it back, I want it canon. Bring on the return of Alabaster, the one true protagonist of TwoKinds *shot*

*"How to troll your readers after much democratic pressure: A novel by Tom"

FTFY

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#13 Post by Envy661 »

... *sigh*

effin' aye, Tom. effin' aye...
I went through this whole thing keeping my mouth shut, because I thought it was pretty cool. You know, I'm not as "Hardcore" a Twokinds fan as some over here. I don't RP, nor do I write fan fiction. I've only drawn a few twokinds-related pictures (For Example). Sure, I was gonna have my company make a Twokinds-based singleplayer RPG, taking place when humans are first colonizing Mekkan, and their first encounters with the Keidran and the establishment of the Templars, but we even decided against this idea and are going with something original.

Tom, I am mad. Not because I don't like this, but because you drew one page too many of this. You should have kept it canon and have been done with it, because a week later, after everything has sunk in for everyone, it's too late to go "loltroll #yolo" and expect people to be cool with it. It was a rookie mistake on your part, for someone who has been doing this for over 10 years, and you can see the outcome of such transgressions.

May Mark have mercy on your soul. S:P
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Piece_of_Paper
Citizen

#14 Post by Piece_of_Paper »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! NO! Not General Alabaster!!!!

Okay, April Fools Week Posts Were Good! Keep up the great work, Tom.
Can I borrow a piece of paper?
This would drive my professor nuts ..."It's A Sheet Of Paper!"
So I use that screen name else where.

chrisjfox

#15 Post by chrisjfox »

While I admit I would have been happy to see Alaric make more appearances in the comic, there was just way too big a wrench thrown in the works for it to level out. It's going to be rather difficult to just "forget" everything that happened this past week...

Tom, you are a genius. And a troll. But I cannot be mad at you, because this was such an elaborately presented joke that I am beyond stunned. Congratulations, sir. You have successfully confused us all.