Trace coming to terms with his dark side.

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

RaiKumo93
Traveler

Trace coming to terms with his dark side.

#1 Post by RaiKumo93 »

I was just wondering about the ultimate confrontation that will most likely occur between Trace's two persona's and I thought.... will Tom pull a Naruto, and have Trace accept his darker half, causing a 'union' between the two that will make him 'whole', and increasing his overall power; or will he basically go all Highlander with a: THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!! Any other thoughts and theories are welcomed. Have a nice day.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.

Zylver
Grand Templar

Re: Trace coming to terms with his dark side.

#2 Post by Zylver »

Right now, the current state of Trace reminds me of the Prince from Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones :P Although, the Dark Trace haven't got full control over his body, but I could imagine a situation, where Dark Trace could... wreak havoc on his enemies... as well as on his allies :roll:

Unfortunately, I have a strong feeling that it will take some time (years, maybe?) before the fate of Trace's double personalty is decided, but I have a very good solution for the matter, which would make the plot, thicken 8)

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

The Rookie
Grand Templar

Re: Trace coming to terms with his dark side.

#3 Post by The Rookie »

It’s an interesting point of discussion for sure, especially if Old Evil Trace and Dark Mana Trace are separate and also fighting each other for top spot. :trace:

As far as how Trace will deal with these personas, I feel inclined to go with the Highlander or Superman 3 ‘junkyard fight’ solution.
True, it might not be the most original idea, but I think it would be cool to read/watch the pair fight it out at some point down the road.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.