Comic Filler for Wed., Christmas, 2013

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

NothingIsSure
Master

Re: Comic Filler for Wed., Christmas, 2013

#16 Post by NothingIsSure »

All I want for Christmas ... is Kat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Finally she's all relaxed and happy. Those boots looks comfortable ... now she have something to kick Eric in the ...
Oh and look at those smooth legs ;3 ...
Merry Christmas for everyone !
Want to see my 'art' ?
Don't set your dogs on me.

whiskerz
Traveler

#17 Post by whiskerz »

Merry Christmas =^.^=

Great holiday picture, its just the right season to sit back and relax with a hot beverage of your choice ;-). And definitely wouldn't mind keeping Kat warm - just in case the sweater is not enough :mrgrin:

Great picture!
There is no silver bullet.

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#18 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

obi-wan wrote:Merry Christmas for everyone of you
by the way, here we got 31°C (86°F) is enough warm? :wink:
We got about the same thing here :P

Merry Christmas, friends :)

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#19 Post by AzeNaku »

Tom wrote:Comic Page for Sunday, December 25th, 2013
I think our illustrious host needs to double-check his calendar. S:P
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

Girault
Citizen

#20 Post by Girault »

Merry Christmas all.

While I can't say I'm staying warm, I'm definitely warmer than the outdoors. So I'll survive. :D

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#21 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Merry Christmas everyone! Give everyone presents! Don't let the Christmas tree fall over! If you have snow, great! If you don't, well, sucks for you, it'll come later, and at the worst of times too, naturally!

CrimsonButterfly
Apprentice

#22 Post by CrimsonButterfly »

unsteddyPhoenix wrote: Can you be truly comfortable while wearing pants?

The answer is no and the very question is offensive.
I agree, but I thought that was just me.

Also, it is now cristmas here. Listen to the cup.
Dodge-fighting emotions. Also, whenever you ask, I am thinking about you.
--Life; 0/0

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#23 Post by TinyVoices »

NothingIsSure wrote:All I want for Christmas ... is Kat
For teh snuggles, of course? Image

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica

#24 Post by DariusL »

TinyVoices wrote:
Yes... Snuggles is the word.
:)

ConkerBirdy
Templar GrandMaster
Location: On top of a jelly cloud away from the evil monkey zombie ninjas who wield flaming fire swords.

#25 Post by ConkerBirdy »

ticoun wrote:
TinyVoices wrote:
SHE IS MY WAIFU. THERE ARE MANY LIKE HER BUT THIS ONE IS MINE.

Hoppy
Templar GrandMaster

#26 Post by Hoppy »

ConkerBirdy wrote:
ticoun wrote:
TinyVoices wrote:
This page, and this line of discussion, got me to thinking about which female character from the comic that I am MOST attracted to. Kat was quickly discarded from my list, as was Flora and Nat... and on down the list until I reach the conclusion that, for me, the only one that really comes close.... is Karen! :karen:
She's WAY too young for an old geezer like me, but the green hair, the ears and most importantly, that happy-go-lucky/borderline-insanely-cheerful acceptance of whatever life throws at her attitude just hit me right in the feels. I blame all of you for making me think about this. :P
Image Image

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional." --(I dunno who said it but I'm doing a fine job of proving it's true.)

FifthDragon

#27 Post by FifthDragon »

EvilNinjadude wrote:Merry Christmas everyone! Give everyone presents! Don't let the Christmas tree fall over! If you have snow, great! If you don't, well, sucks for you, it'll come later, and at the worst of times too, naturally!
We never get snow here. :( For all of those who do have it, Have fun with it and don't take it for granted, despite all the pain and annoyance it may bring!

Hoppy
Templar GrandMaster

#28 Post by Hoppy »

FifthDragon wrote:
EvilNinjadude wrote:Merry Christmas everyone! Give everyone presents! Don't let the Christmas tree fall over! If you have snow, great! If you don't, well, sucks for you, it'll come later, and at the worst of times too, naturally!
We never get snow here. :( For all of those who do have it, Have fun with it and don't take it for granted, despite all the pain and annoyance it may bring!
I slipped and fell last week as I was on my way out the door for work, landing on my back and then sliding down my steps to the ground. I am very sore and have a bruise across the middle of my back. I also have to shovel it all off my driveway and sidewalks, not to mention all the shoveling I have to do at work on steps and walkways. "Pain and annoyance", indeed! (;_;) :x

edit: sorry for the off-topic moment. :oops:
Image Image

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional." --(I dunno who said it but I'm doing a fine job of proving it's true.)

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#29 Post by judah4 »

ConkerBirdy wrote:
ticoun wrote:
TinyVoices wrote:
snuggles.

anyway, merry Christmas guys :grin:

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle

#30 Post by TinyVoices »

Hoppy wrote:
ConkerBirdy wrote:SHE IS MY WAIFU. THERE ARE MANY LIKE HER BUT THIS ONE IS MINE.
This page, and this line of discussion, got me to thinking about which female character from the comic that I am MOST attracted to. Kat was quickly discarded from my list, as was Flora and Nat... and on down the list until I reach the conclusion that, for me, the only one that really comes close.... is Karen! :karen:
She's WAY too young for an old geezer like me, but the green hair, the ears and most importantly, that happy-go-lucky/borderline-insanely-cheerful acceptance of whatever life throws at her attitude just hit me right in the feels. I blame all of you for making me think about this. :P
I can't say I know any of the characters well enough to make a confident judgment, but I'd have to limit it to my favorite three: Kat, Natani and Laura. Laura is shy and nice, but really to a painful and somewhat obnoxious level. I'd always be afraid that she wasn't having fun, or else she wasn't confident enough to talk to me about things I might be a little annoyed at. Natani is... well dangerous to my health. It's been said before that I'd outright call her a HER right in her face, not to really insult her exactly- as per past discussions- but that this might mean I get a couple broken vertebrae all the same. Beyond the assassin thing and the identity crises, and should I find a way to communicate with her, I'd think she'd be a nice conversationalist. Just, if I get too impish there'd be hell broken loose. Kathrin is always naked and free spirited, and if I gave that much thought then she'd be out. Ignoring this, however, she'd be a very confusing creature in my eyes. She is very feminine, yet she is comfortable and I'd dare say even envious of erotic material. These two concepts are polar opposites to how I've been raised to see the two. But oh god if given the chance to [censored] her or just cuddle her, I'd snuggle the hell out of her. I see her more as a fluffy teddy bear than as an opportunity for interbangling. (Tom: "That's some nice innocence there. Would be a shame if something were to happen to it.") Course, for how far then can a relationship between the two of us go? As she already has what I'd want to give her; Eric sees her as a cuddly little sister, and me I'd see her as a cuddly friend w/o benefits. Not sure how either of us would enjoy the outcome of the outcome of this realization. (said "the outcome of" twice, yes. Part of my argument.)

This also assuming estrus isn't a problem. I'm against the concept of humans having a quote-unquote sexual need, how can I deal with someone who's mindset turns akin with a virus once every couple months? S:P