The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

Comic Page for Friday, February 15th, 2013

#1 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Comic time!

Alt text: Till death.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Lief
No hugs, I asplode.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

Re: Comic Page for Friday, February 15th, 2013

#2 Post by Lief »

I don't normally post here, but.

Keith's an idiot.

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#3 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Lief wrote:I don't normally post here, but.

Keith's an idiot.
I have to agree. (;_;)
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

leoian
Banned
Banned

#4 Post by leoian »

alt text Till death

Here we go, Love one of the most powerful of this universe it can destroy thing you can even die for it, that's why it's so incredible, now we can see it's the real Laura who control the illusion because she seem worried as hell to see keith die. It's interesting to see how keith is linked to Laura and what he could do for her, I'm sure Natani is quite lost righ now with all these emotions.

It was a great chapter , sadness and sorrow filled the last pages but what a beautiful mark of love, keith showed us. Now for sure we won't see these 3 for a while maybe in the next chapter we'll see what happened to Raine :3

Thanks.
:flora:

Divenity
Council Member

#5 Post by Divenity »

Now I really believe it is her... Keith already knew the spell would kill him if he didn't stop, that means the illusion would have - she didn't. I have a feeling she is going to tell him to let her go (and he will be stubborn and not do it), or they will try to find some other way to sustain the spell so that Keith won't die.

Or, oddball. Spell can't be shut off, it's now sustained by Laura's spirit - but that would be way too easy.

But... END... CLIFFHANGER OH GOD WHY!?

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#6 Post by BadFoMo »

Keith, I'm sure you have a say in this anymore. I'm not saying that because you want to hold onto an illusion, I'm saying that because of the way she reacted when Natani said you will die if you don't. Based on your memories of her (that is, if Laura was completely selfless) the illusion might will itself way somehow.

P.S. The alternate text for this one is Till Death.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Nazarov »

unsteddyPhoenix wrote:
Lief wrote:I don't normally post here, but.

Keith's an idiot.
I have to agree. (;_;)
Well not necessarily. I can understand his feelings (because I also love Laura :D~ ). He truly loves her and he doesn't want to let her go and live without her. Maybe in time he can get over it but now I'm sure he thinking that life would be too empty without Laura.

It was a great and sad chapter (;_;)
I wonder what will be the next chapter's title.

chungy
Traveler

#8 Post by chungy »

Somehow I'm expecting Natani to profess his love for Keith... causing illuso-Luara to break out in a jealous rage. Hijinx ensue. Possibly death.

Hoppy
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by Hoppy »

Yes, Keith is an idiot.... but love makes fools of even the wisest among us. It fits perfectly with how Keith has always behaved to be willing to sacrifice himself for the benefit of someone he cares for so deeply.

I don't believe it will come to that, but there are several interesting ways this could go and I can hardly wait for Tom to show us which path he chooses.
Image Image

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional." --(I dunno who said it but I'm doing a fine job of proving it's true.)

NickR23
Apprentice

#10 Post by NickR23 »

I will probably be alone in thinking this, but I'm actually kind of glad Keith made this decision. He's lost so much, things started to get better, and then everything was taken away from him again. He now has a chance to live out at least part of his life with Laura and be happy again, and even though I have mixed feelings about Laura's return, I'd rather than see him stay with her as long as he can and move on together, then let Laura go and regret it.
“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes

jyoumon

#11 Post by jyoumon »

The Big question really is "Exactly how long can his spirit sustain the spell though?" :shock:

Xerkus
Citizen

#12 Post by Xerkus »

i love second panel. So much expression, great job, Tom

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by Nazarov »

NickR23 wrote:I will probably be alone in thinking this, but I'm actually kind of glad Keith made this decision. He's lost so much, things started to get better, and then everything was taken away from him again. He now has a chance to live out at least part of his life with Laura and be happy again, and even though I have mixed feelings about Laura's return, I'd rather than see him stay with her as long as he can and move on together, then let Laura go and regret it.
You're not alone I thought the same. Loosing her two times would be too much for him but I doubt that Keith will die, I think in the end after a talking he let her go or they find out something.

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#14 Post by Stryder221 »

End...?

End?

END?! OH FOR [profanity]'S SAKE!

Massive rage-fit aside... Keith's a complete moron, even if it's for Laura.
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

Xale
Traveler

#15 Post by Xale »

"Till death do us part."
It'll come sooner than you think

Tears, Natani?