Comic for February 10th, 2012

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

Re: Comic for February 10th, 2012

#16 Post by tony1695 »

PhycoKrusk wrote:The plot thickens! To the approximate thickness of Mike's skull!

Where's Evals?
I'm guessing being interrogated (read:beaten up) by Eric.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#17 Post by Schrodinger »

tony1695 wrote:
PhycoKrusk wrote:The plot thickens! To the approximate thickness of Mike's skull!

Where's Evals?
I'm guessing being interrogated (read:beaten up) by Eric.
You know, I would have loved to have seen that, but Mike making an utter fool of himself works too.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Divenity
Council Member

#18 Post by Divenity »

I'm really hoping Natani comes clean with this, if she goes along with the black magic thing it's just going to go bad for Keith... Keith is already in a bad place, things don't need to get worse for him right now.

zy-fi
Citizen

#19 Post by zy-fi »

Wat ._.

I don't see how Mike is going to back up his story. Evals is the only other witness and he's under suspicion of arson.
Every day I'm shoopin'

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#20 Post by Nazarov »

Mike also noticed it: Where is Keith?
I hope we will see him soon. Probably he is in his room in a dark corner.

+1 for Natani's face in the last panel. She's cute as always. And yes she's very confused now :D
I also like Kathrin in the first big panel, well drawn and we rarely seen the characters from back. I like her face and that spotty back :D
If Eric will hear Natani's secret: "It doesn't matter let's paint!"

Leafstripe
New Citizen

#21 Post by Leafstripe »

"Keith turned me into a woman!"
*all look and stare at Mike*
"....I got better...."

NickR23
Apprentice

#22 Post by NickR23 »

Natani's reaction made be bust out laughing in the breakroom. Thanks a lot, Tom! :mrgreen:
“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes

Sebbie
The Guy You're Gay For

#23 Post by Sebbie »

Ahahahaha, this was epic! Natani's reaction in the last panel just made my night :P
PhycoKrusk wrote:especially Alaric who, without all that fur, I imagine is ripped
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Flyboy1945
Council Member

#24 Post by Flyboy1945 »

Natani's expression=Priceless

Wait a minute, A bonus Comic? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED????

Problem? Take it up with my Panzer.

BlackstripeTiger
Apprentice

#25 Post by BlackstripeTiger »

Flyboy1945 wrote:Wait a minute, A bonus Comic? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED????
We have to thank NickR23 for pointing that one out (link).

Even though Nats expression is priceless, i want to give a penny for his/her thoughts. And mike, why is it you're back to you and Nats still this way? TO THE BASITIN GUY *play that one sound*

uh yeah, can someone point me out what that sound is called?

DeviantArt

Mew? "Little One"? Who's that? Flora, comic 543

hoon
Macho as fudge
Fav. Twokinds Character: 1

#26 Post by hoon »

i like drama~!
mike is sooo cute ^x^

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#27 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Mikes face in the second to last panel is so adorable, it makes me question my sexuality. Again. Damn Tom always Making me Question my Sexuality that's like the sixtieth damn time Rackumfrackum

I for one, love a perfectly timed "Wat." Makes me giggle every time :mrgreen:

I wonder if Natani will just go with that, or come clean. It IS the perfect opportunity to "cover up" her secret, but on the other hand this new lie could "tear open" with a few words from cat-nora or Keith. (if they ever show up). I guess we'll see.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Shadow3750
Citizen

Re: Comic for February 10, 2012

#28 Post by Shadow3750 »

BadFoMo wrote:I think I noticed a mistake. What happened to little heart that supposed to be on Kathrin’s apron? Last time I checked, it should be on the breasts of her apron. Did the thread holding the heart to the apron give out in the heat and movement?
The angle of view?, no wait... that's wrong, the movement must've caused the knot to loosen, not sure what role the heat play in that situation(other than burning stuff).
Leafstripe wrote:"Keith turned me into a woman!"
*all look and stare at Mike*
"....I got better...."
That makes sense lol.

Ah, it appears that mike and evals still believe in BBM, Keith still in his quarters. Mike thought Nat was a female since the BBM incident, not the beginning.

If memory serves right they( :mike: :evals: ) had little contact with Nat, as :natani: had voluntarily locked (insert here)self for quite some time/or maybe a small while(in heat), since keith had been guarding Nat's door, Mike and Evals were deathly afraid of the consequence if they somehow offended Keith, and thus still think Nat is a male, but when Mike had been ordered to tell keith they were about to reach land, he noticed keith was fetching strips of clothes for Natani, thus suspecting Nat is still 'cursed' this could be the possible theory that Mike included '...this whole time...' in one of his few sentences. Keith was blamed as he was nowhere to be seen for the last few comic strips, although the BBM business could be taken advantage of.

Note: sorry for any misspelling, or the fact that I did not consult the archives, I really gotta go. Sorry again.

-Shadow

TDTC
Citizen

#29 Post by TDTC »

Ugh, oh god, it was a stupid fanservicey subplot, I'm trying my best to forget it ever happened. Don't drag it into this. :c
WHY I'VE GOT A LO-OVELY BUNCH OF COCONUTS... THERE THEY ARE A-STANDIN' IN THEIR ROWS...

Fraggranaut
New Citizen

#30 Post by Fraggranaut »

Schrodinger wrote: Mike making an utter fool of himself works too.
In Mike's defence, what happened to him was very real, and distressing, and so reasonable for him to fear it was this kind of thing. Yes, we as readers (as TDTC above me has) can brush it off as a silly sub-plot, but I think it would be a mistake for Tom to pretend it never happened. It did, and Mike (and Evals) is unlikely to forget that it did. Besides, how would he explain them never bringing it up? Mike has every reason to believe Natani has a female body due to magic, while we know the truth. He's still working from the basis of Natani being male from the start. Its just so much easier to say its something like magic, which he can't explain properly or have to reason out how it did it, then find a mundane explanation which could seem so complex.

My favourite thing about all this is, if events snowball and it all comes out about Mike being 'turned into' a girl, the real answer is...a magic cat! Because that, on the face of it, is just so reasonable. Even if its actually a dragon, but...oh yeah, she's off having a nap/coma. Well, unless someone can detect the remnants of an illusion spell on Mike....

By the Ruinous Powers, I can't wait to see how this goes.
Formerly Fraggrnark until events made the email address linked to it unaccessible & I forgot the password to the account here. Opps.