Comic for January 25th, 2012

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Horrordar
Traveler

Re: Comic for January 25th, 2012

#46 Post by Horrordar »

I really should have expected this. Yet, did I? Nooo. Yet, Natani is pretty screwed. Atleast I think so.
Birth.. Death.. That is the beggining of a life.. and the end of one. People celebrate birth, but fear inevitable death.. How courious.

Gradivus
Master

#47 Post by Gradivus »

victorymon wrote:S:P what about this: Natani (somehow she is the secret star of the comic) can escape and then FINALLY she meet Keith. Maybe he just leaved his room. And the first thing that happens is that her bandages rip and (once again) he haz to look at her naked :mrgreen:
Ooh... you dog! Image
Leafstripe wrote:Also, I can't seem to place Mike's gaze. Is he looking at the chest or the abs? Or the lower half being covered up?
Maybe he's looking at where her Adam's apple isn't. Image

Frankly, anyone who could look at that frontal view of Natani in the first panel and think she could possibly be of the male sex has got to have his or her eyes (or brain) examined. Of course Mike is going "Huh?!"

Now I'm not saying this will happen, but it would be pretty funny if, after all these close calls and near-miss exposures, Natani finally gives up and says, "Okay, the heck with it. You might as well all know: I'm really a female!" -- And everybody looks at one another and one of them says something like, "Well yeah, we all knew that pretty much from the beginning. But we saw you liked to be thought of as male so to be polite we played along and treated you as though you were"! Image
KaDa wrote:I expected something conclusive, but nothing the like happened.
For next week I'll be expecting nothing conclusive happening, let's see if that works.
It seemingly being conclusive yet being overriden the week after is my guess after all this.
Yep, since confounding everyone's expectations seems to be the goal, the only way to ever have something conclusive occur may be to make it known that you don't expect anything conclusive to happen. Good thinking! Image

And now ending with a close-up showing her breast-concealing bandages are just hanging by a thread, about to pop. Another teaser. And so... [cue the announcer]
Will the bandages pop off? How will she cover up this time, with her hands otherwise occupied? Tune in next time to find out, in the continuing saga of "How Come This Natani Guy with the Girl's Name Has No Adam's Apple?!"

Nulono
Citizen

#48 Post by Nulono »

Called it! :wink:
B_Dog wrote::natani: - I'm just gonna shuffle on out here...Thanks for saving my skin fur and all. I'ma go find a sheet to wrap myself in.

*Exit Stage Right*
:natani: still has skin. :P
:flora:: Hey you! Stop humping my boyfriend! *thwack*

There's Livejournal drama between those who want to wear human suits over fursuits and those who just take off the fursuits.
Beefmonger wrote:Thor: That's what she said!
Zeus: Your mom!
:natani: = ♀

Sean De Retro
Council Member

#49 Post by Sean De Retro »

Careful Natani you’re not out of the woods yet. But you can share the secret with us we won’t tell anyone. :wink:

(Right click, save as)

wurgel

#50 Post by wurgel »

My prediction for the next strip:

*RIP and reveal*

:mike: WTH
:natani: Bastin black magic...
:mike: Ohh... But...
:natani: Do i have to mention, that im a profesional assassin?
:mike: *silence* *starts to pass out*
:natani: oh and Kathrin...
:kathrin: I KNEW IT! D-Cup!
:natani: Oo

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#51 Post by TinyVoices »

On Sat Jan 21, TinyVoices wrote:Hmm, but maybe she could pass them off as muscles, or something? S:P
Well [censored]. :| I didn't think that I was going to be anywhere close, there.

And the drama isn't over yet, so it might not even be enough to save her. :(

Haven't read other posts yet... Stupid damn 20 minute per sitting, 2 sittings per day, thing I keep giving myself. I need to get ready for school faster, and do my homework faster.

Holmborn
Master

#52 Post by Holmborn »

wurgel wrote:My prediction for the next strip:

*RIP and reveal*

even though Natani is an assasin, she wouldnt be able to much.
1. shes unarmed.
2. shes out of mana
3. its 2 against 1 if she decided to attack
4. she wouldnt be able to do anything after, since they are out on the sea, and if she decided to do anything they would be able to just throw her overboard.

all these "Natani is an assasin, and she could just do this: smoke bombs/assasination/what ever" just cannot happen.
Within my body, Lies the whole of the universe. I am eternal! -Seth

Talaisan
Templar Inner Circle

#53 Post by Talaisan »

Holmborn wrote:
wurgel wrote:My prediction for the next strip:

*RIP and reveal*

even though Natani is an assasin, she wouldnt be able to much.
1. shes unarmed.
2. shes out of mana
3. its 2 against 1 if she decided to attack
4. she wouldnt be able to do anything after, since they are out on the sea, and if she decided to do anything they would be able to just throw her overboard.

all these "Natani is an assasin, and she could just do this: smoke bombs/assasination/what ever" just cannot happen.
You're silly. Natani, even as relatively inept as she's proven to be with hand to hand combat, would be fighting a pair of completely untrained slaves. This is roughly the equivalent of a high schooler fighting a pair of little kids. She doesn't have to be Ezio Auditore awesome. She just has to be more intimidating and willing to follow through.
Marian's Tale 1-4 and 5-? - Rated R. Sex, kink, spies, nobility, scandal, plots, ploys, and one poor, confused college girl stuck in the middle.
My FurAffinity : Stories and fantasy garb.

bluespart
Templar GrandMaster

#54 Post by bluespart »

Talaisan wrote:She doesn't have to be Ezio Auditore awesome.
And now we have one of the best idea for a voting incentive!

Onyxheart
Traveler

#55 Post by Onyxheart »

well damn shoulda seen that one coming from tom, after reading the entire two kinds comic. still got my hopes up that Natani would have her big reveal this time around, maybe next page. and also does it make me bisexual that even though Natani thinks she's male i think she's hot (mostly cause she's physically female)? just an idle musing.
to know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will lose every battle; to know yourself but not your enemy, you will win as often as lose; to know both yourself and your enemy, you need never fear defeat -- Sun Tzu's The Art of War

Kinuki
Banned
Banned

#56 Post by Kinuki »

Congratulations to everybody who called it.
Finally, the evil plan revealed!

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." - Stephen Colbert

Hoot
Apprentice

#57 Post by Hoot »

Tom,

Come on! Let the "secret" out.
-Hoot

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#58 Post by Schrodinger »

I'm just gushing on how detailed and cute she looks! I can't stop smiling!
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#59 Post by Nazarov »

Totally agree ^^

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#60 Post by AmigaDragon »

victorymon wrote:...a very good quote from the Dark Knight movie
Lucius Fox: Let me get this straight. You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands; and your plan, is to *blackmail* this person?
[pause, Reese looks nervous]
Lucius Fox: Good luck.
Even if Bruce wasn't Batman, he would have a strong reason to be nervous.
PhycoKrusk wrote:Man, doz' abs. I wish to draw attention to an important fact here.

Under all his fur, Alaric was probably ripped (you can ask Sebbie about this one. He knows). Even with all that fur, Natani is still ripped.
While I agree she's ripped, she appears to be two shy of a six-pack.
Sable Dove wrote:Also, probably the only person who would rather Natani's bandages not rip right now, as it would really just stink of fanservice at the expense of the character, though I doubt that's a sentiment held by most.
This revelation has been put off for so long that we'd get sick of the continued hiding for very much longer. It's time for the truth to finally be revealed to the rest of the group. This can drag on for a few more pages as they learn one by one, ending possibly with a "Kieth, how long have you known?!"
victorymon wrote:one thing is even more inmortant: Natani need new clothes. so a new design for her?
Might she go for Xena's wardrobe? :mrgrin:
BadFoMo wrote:If they are bigger on the inside how does it even work when her breasts are bigger than the strips are wide? Do they except what it can making her breasts seem oddly shaped if she doesn’t finish completely covering them?
The simpler solution (probably taking less energy) would be illusion reducing their size.
Holmborn wrote:even though Natani is an assasin, she wouldnt be able to much.
1. shes unarmed.
You don't stop an assassin by merely taking away all their toys, they're trained in many ways to kill, with and without their weapons and other toys.

That said, she has no reason to kill them, and reasons not to.
Talaisan wrote:...She doesn't have to be Ezio Auditore awesome...
*blinks in confusion* :?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen