Comic for January 18th, 2012

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

TheDragonfiend
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Comic for January 18th, 2012

#16 Post by TheDragonfiend »

Ima imagine that due to mikes belief that nat is cursed it will play out something like this.

:kathrin: nat why you have no boobies or junk??
:mike: oh dont you know keith cursed him!!
:kathrin: ima have a word with keith *murderous face appears as kats angry side awakens.
:natani: no no dont worry about that its fine please dont hurt keith.
Etc etc.
ImageImageImage

Wyvern088
Master

#17 Post by Wyvern088 »

I figured the ruse couldnt go on forever. That being said I diddnt think it would happen this way. Now im just worried that Natani will see murder as the best solution.

AlfaWskyDlta
Templar GrandMaster

#18 Post by AlfaWskyDlta »

avwolf wrote:I'd cue, "I didn't know your injuries were that bad!" from Kat...that doesn't mean we aren't looking at a clear tease...All that's likely to happen with him is that he's going to try to help Natani "restore" her "normal body" and "get revenge" on Keith. It's no guarantee that the truth is out just yet. ;)
Oh god... please.. no! :o

I don't think I've been this excited about a plot development since I've started reading 2Kinds, so if this really is a tease I will be supremely disappointed. (;_;)
Fuzzle wrote:Alfaw...Alfydiys...A...Hard to remember name guy

Furbag

#19 Post by Furbag »

I guess the cat is out of the bag now (so to speak)

I could see Natani getting violent over this. Like maybe grab the two of them by the neck and make them swear to never utter a word to anyone :o

Safe to say that I've been waiting to see how this gender identity issue unfolds for a while now. The next few pages will be epic :grin:

Talaisan
Templar Inner Circle

#20 Post by Talaisan »

:mike: The water wasn't THAT cold, was it?
Marian's Tale 1-4 and 5-? - Rated R. Sex, kink, spies, nobility, scandal, plots, ploys, and one poor, confused college girl stuck in the middle.
My FurAffinity : Stories and fantasy garb.

TheDragonfiend
Templar GrandMaster

#21 Post by TheDragonfiend »

Lol that would be pretty funny XD uhhh now my chest hurts from laughing.
ImageImageImage

JediGuy
Zombicidal Maniac

#22 Post by JediGuy »

avwolf wrote:I'd cue, "I didn't know your injuries were that bad!" from Kat. I mean, sure, her proportions should generally be obvious here, but that doesn't mean we aren't looking at a clear tease. Think about how Kat almost noticed Flora was pregnant, but decided Flora was just fat instead. Even if Mike knows the truth, he was turned into a woman for a time. All that's likely to happen with him is that he's going to try to help Natani "restore" her "normal body" and "get revenge" on Keith. It's no guarantee that the truth is out just yet. ;)

Besides, Natani could always just kill the two of them. :P
Of course, while this is an option, Av...I hate to be the "Pervy," one Not really; I was the one who idolized Eric as a Chivilrous Pervert before, but we've seen before that while Natani takes the precautions around her chest, she (or...anyone, I suppose, outside of comedic purposes) doesn't do anything about her lower half. IE, instant give away.

:eric: Hell-ooooo
Magic is merely science that we have yet to understand.

Talaisan
Templar Inner Circle

#23 Post by Talaisan »

This would be an opportune time for Eric to return, no?
Marian's Tale 1-4 and 5-? - Rated R. Sex, kink, spies, nobility, scandal, plots, ploys, and one poor, confused college girl stuck in the middle.
My FurAffinity : Stories and fantasy garb.

SteelWings
Traveler
Location: Nelson City South Island of New Zealand, Southern Hemisphere Planet earth, Terran solar system

#24 Post by SteelWings »

Got to say I love the angel of the robe ripping pannel. :3 Though I suspect Mike will have a serious nose bleed soon enough... From getting clobbered by a certain she wolf for ripping her robe *snicker*
HELLO DEAR FRIEND MY NAME IS FRED, THE WORDS YOU HEAR ARE IN MY HEAD.
I SAY...I SAID MY NAME IS FRED, AND I'VE BEEN VERY
NAAAAAUUUUGHTY

TheDragonfiend
Templar GrandMaster

#25 Post by TheDragonfiend »

Actually mike doused her in watter kat is the one who ripped the robes XD.

OT: licking my nose Xd.
ImageImageImage

victorymon
Master

#26 Post by victorymon »

no, there is something wrong here... maybe it will be like this:
:kathrin: is very naive and MAYBE she dont understand what is going on
:mike: was already turned into a woman so MAYBE he thinks that :keith: striked again and so :kathrin: think its true

or this whole I am a guy story will finally end... but where would be the fun in that?

:natani: is not wearing her mana-stones so no magic here.
cant wait for the next comic
Denken hilft zwar, nützt aber nichts
***;)***
Hey everymon, watch this, I´m an Artist: http://victorymon.deviantart.com/
and here I am in my Fur-Suit (as a Werewolf) http://2kinds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10254

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#27 Post by avwolf »

JediGuy wrote:Of course, while this is an option, Av...I hate to be the "Pervy," one Not really; I was the one who idolized Eric as a Chivilrous Pervert before, but we've seen before that while Natani takes the precautions around her chest, she (or...anyone, I suppose, outside of comedic purposes) doesn't do anything about her lower half. IE, instant give away.
Not if she's facing away. Then she just has to explain wide hips and a curious prudishness. We don't have a perspective that tells us which side of her is facing Mike and Kat.

Seriously, guys, this doesn't end the ruse. If Mike and Kat find out now, this will probably only make things worse. Natani will crawl further into self-denial. Given time and the right circumstances, she was developing well on her own, albeit slowly. I'm not sure that more people knowing her secret is going to accelerate her coming to terms with herself and her situation the way Keith finding out did. Especially because neither Mike nor Kat are characters capable of adequately supporting Natani's character growth, unless you want to use Mike as an example of how not all men are hyper-masculine, as Natani's gender image issues insist. I was looking forward to Natani revealing the true complexity of her situation on her own terms, as it's a major step forward for her character. Having other characters find out doesn't actually move her character forward at all. It'll probably make her close up, the way Keith has, and freeze, development-wise. This has more consquences, because a Natani that's walled herself off is a Natani who doesn't have the capacity to help Keith deal with his loss and self-hatred.

victorymon
Master

#28 Post by victorymon »

maybe Keith will come and rescue her.
but after all we know about Kat I would say that she might not be the smartest girl in the group, but maybe thats what Nat really needs. A girlfriend that might help her... somehow.
***;)***
and here I am in my Fur-Suit (as a Werewolf) http://2kinds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10254

TheDragonfiend
Templar GrandMaster

#29 Post by TheDragonfiend »

Okay i went throgh the archive to see if kat has black feet and she doesnt (what i wasnt looking at the feet the first time... What?) do mike+kat ripped the robe no one person was responsible!

And yes the post above me sounds resonable.
ImageImageImage

victorymon
Master

#30 Post by victorymon »

TheDragonfiend wrote:Okay i went throgh the archive to see if kat has black feet and she doesnt (what i wasnt looking at the feet the first time... What?) do mike+kat ripped the robe no one person was responsible!

And yes the post above me sounds resonable.
Mike haz black feet. just look at this 5 year old picture when he was Mika
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/ ... okinds.jpg
***;)***