Moderator: Moderators

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

Re: Voting Incentive of Dec. 20

#16 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

campsoup1988 wrote:
NickR23 wrote:
campsoup1988 wrote:Very Kute!!!

I see Tom is back to uploading alternate version of the vote incentive picture, if you know how to look for them!
What?! Educate me please! :D
You have to look at the URL of the vote incentive picture.
My god...I never even knew that...all the wasted years... (;_;)
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Flyboy1945
Council Member

#17 Post by Flyboy1945 »

My first thought when I saw the Voting Incentive, "Uh, Kat? Need any help?"
Not in any perverse sort of way, I'm not like that. I'm an 18th Century Gentleman after all.
Though I'm sure she'd probably tell me, "Nope! I got it!"
Still, that made my night.

Problem? Take it up with my Panzer.

NickR23
Apprentice

#18 Post by NickR23 »

campsoup1988 wrote:
NickR23 wrote:

I see Tom is back to uploading alternate version of the vote incentive picture, if you know how to look for them!

PS: Waka The Fox, I love the Baron!
Alright, having a stupid moment here...what am I missing? I can't seem to get to the other picture.
“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes

Waka The Fox
Master

#19 Post by Waka The Fox »

you mean my av? look up "Baron Humbert von Gikkingen"
Waka The Fox at your service, By fire and blade will my foes die, Face me and to Sovngarde you shall go.

Talaisan
Templar Inner Circle

#20 Post by Talaisan »

Flyboy1945 wrote:My first thought when I saw the Voting Incentive, "Uh, Kat? Need any help?"
Not in any perverse sort of way, I'm not like that. I'm an 18th Century Gentleman after all.
Though I'm sure she'd probably tell me, "Nope! I got it!"
Still, that made my night.
I, on the other hand, would be TOTALLY perverted about it.

Yummy.
Marian's Tale 1-4 and 5-? - Rated R. Sex, kink, spies, nobility, scandal, plots, ploys, and one poor, confused college girl stuck in the middle.
My FurAffinity : Stories and fantasy garb.

Tendo
Master

#21 Post by Tendo »

Am I the only one tempted to plug her in?

And no you sickos, thats not supposed to be a double entendre for anything.

Sean De Retro
Council Member

#22 Post by Sean De Retro »

She looks so cute. :grin:

campsoup1988
Traveler

#23 Post by campsoup1988 »

unsteddyPhoenix wrote:
campsoup1988 wrote:
NickR23 wrote:

My god...I never even knew that...all the wasted years... (;_;)
At one point he was uploading multiple version of a number of the incentives, at one point he had like 4 different version uploaded (the one of Flora hanging from the tree)
NickR23 wrote:
campsoup1988 wrote:
NickR23 wrote:

PS: Waka The Fox, I love the Baron!
Alright, having a stupid moment here...what am I missing? I can't seem to get to the other picture.
Do you know how to get the url of the picture? look at it and think, hmm why did Tom it name it that way?
Waka The Fox wrote:you mean my av? look up "Baron Humbert von Gikkingen"
Yes!! You even got his full name right, I always have to look up the spelling!
No Comments...Wait, That's a Comment

Everyone is krazy...To some extent

Dog Master
Citizen

#24 Post by Dog Master »

Daaaaaaaww...looks like our little kitty got tangled up trying to untangle the christmas lights! Now how exactly do you think Eric would handle this situation? Possibly he would ask Kathrin to stay still so he can make a painting out of it?
"This is the internet, you got to keep your mind open to things." - Myself

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#25 Post by BadFoMo »

Tendo wrote:Am I the only one tempted to plug her in?
I don’t think that’s such a good idea. I’m no expert on this, but judging by the size and shape of the bulbs, they look like the type that would heat up if left on. I don’t think she would look all that cute with burnt fur. Think of the majority of the perverts here.

Dog Master wrote:Daaaaaaaww...looks like our little kitty got tangled up trying to untangle the christmas lights! Now how exactly do you think Eric would handle this situation? Possibly he would ask Kathrin to stay still so he can make a painting out of it?
Well, that might explain why the colors in this one are off a little and why there’s no background.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#26 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

BadFoMo wrote:
Dog Master wrote:Daaaaaaaww...looks like our little kitty got tangled up trying to untangle the christmas lights! Now how exactly do you think Eric would handle this situation? Possibly he would ask Kathrin to stay still so he can make a painting out of it?
Well, that might explain why the colors in this one are off a little and why there’s no background.
But NOT why she seemingly has no bewbs. Eric would never ever forget those :P
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#27 Post by BadFoMo »

unsteddyPhoenix wrote:
BadFoMo wrote:
Well, the only things I could suggest for that (besides my previously mentioned joke theory) would be…
A. That’s not Kathrin but a look-alike that wears a 'AA' cup size.
B. That’s still not Kathrin, but someone else (possibly Mike or Evals) standing in for her and Eric just painted it to look like her.
C. This was Kathrin when she was a bit younger and her breasts hadn’t fully developed yet.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

bigro
Grand Templar

#28 Post by bigro »

BadFoMo wrote:
unsteddyPhoenix wrote:
BadFoMo wrote:
Well, the only things I could suggest for that (besides my previously mentioned joke theory) would be…
B. That’s still not Kathrin, but someone else (possibly Mike or Evals) standing in for her and Eric just painted it to look like her.
C. This was Kathrin when she was a bit younger and her breasts hadn’t fully developed yet.
Either that or Kathrin has been eating kryptonite or something in her cornflakes and she gained the awesome ability of retractable breasts S:P

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#29 Post by TinyVoices »

BadFoMo wrote:Well, the only things I could suggest for that (besides my previously mentioned joke theory) would be…
A. In what world would we even know what size of bra Kathrin wears, when she rarely even wears a shirt? :P (shut up, I know it's still possible to figure it out.)
B. I know this is just a theory, but why would you use male models for a female picture?
C. I liek this idea. Kat the kitten! :3

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#30 Post by BadFoMo »

bigro wrote:
BadFoMo wrote:
unsteddyPhoenix wrote:
BadFoMo wrote:
Either that or Kathrin has been eating kryptonite or something in her cornflakes and she gained the awesome ability of retractable breasts S:P
Or she could’ve got it when the tower exploded. Like I suggested in one of my shuffles, maybe things like that are how some comic book heroes get their superpowers in that reality. Like when that spider bit Peter Parker and made him Spiderman. I know this is going somewhat off topic, but I’d like to say that I looked at that tower and thought that it was that reality’s version of a power plant.

TinyVoices wrote:
BadFoMo wrote:Well, the only things I could suggest for that (besides my previously mentioned joke theory) would be…
A. In what world would we even know what size of bra Kathrin wears, when she rarely even wears a shirt? :P (shut up, I know it's still possible to figure it out.)
B. I know this is just a theory, but why would you use male models for a female picture?
C. I liek this idea. Kat the kitten! :3
A. Tom posted a picture in his DeviantArt account a couple years ago that showed that breast sizes of Laura, Flora, “Fem-Mike”, Kathrin and Natani. According to the chart, Kathrin wears a ‘C’ cup.
B. Well, maybe Kathrin was sick that day, and Eric really wanted to do another painting of her playing with the futuristic Christmas lights from the future. But all he had to work with was Mike and Evals. He couldn’t find where the balls of yarn were, so he just worked with what he had.
C. I think this is the most logical one of the bunch.