Orchard Valley

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

jc

Orchard Valley

#1 Post by jc »

So where's Orchard Valley on this map? Is it on one of those islands near the one labelled Tanmare?

It'd also be nice to have the other place names from the story added to the map. And maybe a scale, or labels on the latitude/longitude lines (since this planet is probably roughly the same size as ours).
Birdie says "IRAQ!!"

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Re: Orchard Valley

#2 Post by BadFoMo »

jc wrote:So where's Orchard Valley on this map? Is it on one of those islands near the one labelled Tanmare?
It’s in the Northern area of the Tiger Keidran’s territory.
jc wrote:It'd also be nice to have the other place names from the story added to the map. And maybe a scale, or labels on the latitude/longitude lines (since this planet is probably roughly the same size as ours).
Tom said it was a work in progress so maybe we will get these things in the future. But I wouldn’t get my hopes to high for him to add things like the scale or latitude and longitude lines if I were you.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Talaisan
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Orchard Valley

#3 Post by Talaisan »

jc wrote:So where's Orchard Valley on this map? Is it on one of those islands near the one labelled Tanmare?

It'd also be nice to have the other place names from the story added to the map. And maybe a scale, or labels on the latitude/longitude lines (since this planet is probably roughly the same size as ours).
Orchard Valley = Lyn Knoll.
Marian's Tale 1-4 and 5-? - Rated R. Sex, kink, spies, nobility, scandal, plots, ploys, and one poor, confused college girl stuck in the middle.
My FurAffinity : Stories and fantasy garb.