Templar GrandMaster

Nov. 6 voting incentive...

#1 Post by AlfaWskyDlta »

Fuzzle wrote:Alfaw...Alfydiys...A...Hard to remember name guy

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Re: Nov. 6 voting incentive...

#2 Post by BadFoMo »

I remember seeing the sketch for this in Tom’s scraps folder on DeviantArt. It looks nice in color. But I must ask what the two little water droplet looking things near Keith are? Also, I must say that Flora looks a bit too thin in comparison with the rest of her body.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Talaisan
Templar Inner Circle

#3 Post by Talaisan »

I'm going to say "sweatdrops". Keith is probably pretty uncomfortable with the naked Keidran on his lap.
Marian's Tale 1-4 and 5-? - Rated R. Sex, kink, spies, nobility, scandal, plots, ploys, and one poor, confused college girl stuck in the middle.
My FurAffinity : Stories and fantasy garb.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#4 Post by BadFoMo »

Talaisan wrote:I'm going to say "sweatdrops". Keith is probably pretty uncomfortable with the naked Keidran on his lap.
Okay, that sounds logical. But if they are "sweatdrops", why are they not actually on his head? I mean, wouldn’t that make a little more sense?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Dog Master
Citizen

#5 Post by Dog Master »

BadFoMo wrote:
Talaisan wrote:I'm going to say "sweatdrops". Keith is probably pretty uncomfortable with the naked Keidran on his lap.
Okay, that sounds logical. But if they are "sweatdrops", why are they not actually on his head? I mean, wouldn’t that make a little more sense?
It's a normal expression technique used by several different kinds of anime/manga/cartoons/comics to show one of the characters is worried or bothered by something and to make it a little more obvious to the viewer. But you are quite right, it would've been better to show the sweat droplets on Keith's head anyway.
"This is the internet, you got to keep your mind open to things." - Myself

TailsAndEars
Apprentice

#6 Post by TailsAndEars »

Tom: Just want to say thank you. :-)

My new desktop background ;-)

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#7 Post by TinyVoices »

I'm not sure whether I'd look like Trace, or Keith, if I was in this kind of position... :oops:

But, man, this is one of those pictures that Tom has done, where Flora looks really nice. |D

The Grim Reader
Templar GrandMaster

#8 Post by The Grim Reader »

Amazing. Keith's expression is so funny. I'd probably be blushing like mad if that would ever happen to me.
Wynni wrote:Instead of using he internet to play a villan, I prefer to play a heroine ;)
"If life gives you lemons, throw the lemons back at life and tell life limes are better."ImageImageImageImage[/url]Image

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#9 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

The Grim Reader wrote:Amazing. Keith's expression is so funny. I'd probably be blushing like mad if that would ever happen to me.
I assume the fur covers most of it. :P

And damn, Keith...I feel so sorry for you, that is a dangerous position. Just try to keep eye contact, lest you find yourself in another tree :P
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#10 Post by TinyVoices »

Wait... That bump on the tree between Trace and Keith, it's bothering me... Why? :P

AlfaWskyDlta
Templar GrandMaster

#11 Post by AlfaWskyDlta »

Awkward Kieth is awkward.
Fuzzle wrote:Alfaw...Alfydiys...A...Hard to remember name guy

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#12 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

TinyVoices wrote:Wait... That bump on the tree between Trace and Keith, it's bothering me... Why? :P
Oh god...dirty mind kicking in...

...maybe the tree likes what it sees? You could say...that the tree...has got wo-*shot*
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by Nazarov »

I saw the sketch version in deviantart and I expected for the colored version. Now I'm very happy. New background! :flora: ( after resize )
Good job Tom!

Xerkus
Citizen

#14 Post by Xerkus »

TinyVoices wrote:Wait... That bump on the tree between Trace and Keith, it's bothering me... Why? :P
and "vote twc" image on mainpage is not the best choice for preview (or may be exactly opposite?). I'd never guess that is just a tree and definitely not :evals: or someone else.

JustZsolt
Merchant

#15 Post by JustZsolt »

unsteddyPhoenix wrote:
Oh god...dirty mind kicking in...

...maybe the tree likes what it sees? You could say...that the tree...has got wo-*shot*
Dirty mind... You have one XD

Other:
How couldn't I see this scatch before? I usually watch the scrapbook when I watch Tom's gallery, but I haven't seen this pic yet.