Comic for Thursday, October 27th 2011

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Frist
Master

Re: Comic for 10/27/2011

#16 Post by Frist »

I love how Flora's hand is suddenly a strict paw in the first panel. Cute.
Boost!----------------------COMBO BOOST!!

Rizaro

#17 Post by Rizaro »

First Mike gets turned into a girl, now he has the knowledge that Flora "might be pregnant with a human" and now Flora is being demanding of him... how could things get any worse?

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#18 Post by Schrodinger »

So the baby was kicking. Keidran children develop very fast, though I suppose they have to.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#19 Post by BadFoMo »

Sebbie wrote:...is that a tie on Flora's shoulder in the last panel? When have we ever seen anyone wearing a tie?
I don’t believe we ever have. But just because we haven’t seen anyone wearing a tie in the comic doesn’t necessarily mean that it wouldn’t exist. But then again it shouldn’t exist in this timeframe (at least I don’t think it would), so the only logical explanation is that once again the ability to travel backwards through time is somehow possible in that reality. So what do you think, someone brought back souvenirs from the future, or someone from the future got stranded in the past?

P.S. I think Flora looks cute in the fifth panel.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Darkfur
Master

#20 Post by Darkfur »

Telling mike might not have been the best idea (He might not be able to keep a secret like that, especially with how she told him) :flora:
Poor, poor mike indeed. i would have either LOL'd or Panicked.

But i would not have declined the belly rub... :D~
Lurk moar.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#21 Post by aitaituo »

BadFoMo wrote:
Sebbie wrote:...is that a tie on Flora's shoulder in the last panel? When have we ever seen anyone wearing a tie?
I don’t believe we ever have. But just because we haven’t seen anyone wearing a tie in the comic doesn’t necessarily mean that it wouldn’t exist. But then again it shouldn’t exist in this timeframe (at least I don’t think it would), so the only logical explanation is that once again the ability to travel backwards through time is somehow possible in that reality. So what do you think, someone brought back souvenirs from the future, or someone from the future got stranded in the past?

P.S. I think Flora looks cute in the fifth panel.
The tie is much like the coffee cup. It didn't exist in our world in the time period technologically on par with 2Kinds, but there's no reason it couldn't have.

attackofseth

#22 Post by attackofseth »

So it seems like Trace is gonna be the last person to find out now. Or is that just me?

Killer_7
Citizen

#23 Post by Killer_7 »

attackofseth wrote:So it seems like Trace is gonna be the last person to find out now. Or is that just me?
Maybe...and not by flora :|
Image  Image

Jeffurry
New Citizen

#24 Post by Jeffurry »

I knew someone would spill the beans, but I didn't think it would be flora, more less it happening to mike. Wow, what a twist we have here! Tom is doing a really awesome job!
I managed to read the whole comic in one day :mike:
"Either Lead, follow or get the hell outta my way!" - Me
I lurk the forum, and I don't always talk, but it is what it is.

Pokelink

#25 Post by Pokelink »

Is just me or the last panel is screaming for a good suffling?

Dog Master
Citizen

#26 Post by Dog Master »

Sebbie wrote:Aw, poor Mike, always getting involved in stuff :P

Also, is that a tie on Flora's shoulder in the last panel? When have we ever seen anyone wearing a tie?
We have never seen anybody in the Twokinds comic universe wear a suit with a tie yet. But if we ask Tom nicely for a new voting incentive that invovles the male twokind characters clad in suit and tie we just may get to see how it looks like?
"This is the internet, you got to keep your mind open to things." - Myself

Truth and Honor
Traveler

#27 Post by Truth and Honor »

I have to imagine someone down the hall heard that shout in the last panel.

And in my opinion, I think Mike will somehow be blamed for her pregnancy.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#28 Post by BadFoMo »

Truth and Honor wrote:...in my opinion, I think Mike will somehow be blamed for her pregnancy.
Either him, Evals, Natani, Euchre, Sythe or some random Keidran. At least, is what I think trace will think until Eric potentially informs him how Keidran reproduction works.

Trace: I guess they were right. Such a union was never meant to be.
Eric: I’m sorry, Trace.
Trace: Thanks. Well, I guess we have to find out who the father is… if we can. Let’s see, who was she around when she was in heat?
Eric: Um, Trace? Keidran aren’t fertile during heat. That’s the period when potential mates get to know each other. It’s the week after that they are able to reproduce.
Trace: All right, who was she around after…? Oh gods. She could’ve been telling the truth!
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#29 Post by TinyVoices »

Whoa, this page really made Mike look like a teenager... The pony tail, the clothes that fit awkwardly, his overall stance even makes him look like one. All I'm saying is, this is probably the first time it's stood out that much to me. :|

And boy does Mike have some pink paw pads...

I also have to say that it's interesting how quickly Flora opened up to Mike. Yes, she needed to confess to someone, but wow did that get intimate fast (poor Mike).
Hmm, but wait a moment, she doesn't really have a problem with doing intimate things. :?
Almost makes her look innocent, huh?

Hoot
Apprentice

#30 Post by Hoot »

Sooooo, thats how the boat burns. :trace: goes Image after hearing that :flora: is pregant. The question is who ( :keith: , :natani: , :kathrin: , :eric: , :evals: , or :mike: ) is the unlucky soul that tells him.
-Hoot