Toms Ustream Channel (LiveStream as well)

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Re: Toms Ustream Channel

#46 Post by BadFoMo »

Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

LyokoWolf
Traveler

#47 Post by LyokoWolf »

This was my first time watching Toms Ustream Channel live. I had a great time! Ones again i want to thank Tom for spending time with us online. Is there rules for Discussing the art work Tom showed us back there? My favorite moment was the Daughterson. :trace: :flora: lol I'm sick right now. But i laughed so had. That it hurt! They do say laughter is the best medicine. So i need to also thank Tom for the free treatment. So It's ok that i mention the drawings and the daughterson moment right?

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#48 Post by EvilNinjadude »

LyokoWolf wrote:This was my first time watching Toms Ustream Channel live. I had a great time! Ones again i want to thank Tom for spending time with us online. Is there rules for Discussing the art work Tom showed us back there? My favorite moment was the Daughterson. :trace: :flora: lol I'm sick right now. But i laughed so had. That it hurt! They do say laughter is the best medicine. So i need to also thank Tom for the free treatment. So It's ok that i mention the drawings and the daughterson moment right?
I'm rather curious about this too. If there are rules, they're more about a feeling of preferential treatment, and of course unwritten.

LyokoWolf
Traveler

#49 Post by LyokoWolf »

EvilNinjadude wrote:
LyokoWolf wrote:This was my first time watching Toms Ustream Channel live. I had a great time! Ones again i want to thank Tom for spending time with us online. Is there rules for Discussing the art work Tom showed us back there? My favorite moment was the Daughterson. :trace: :flora: lol I'm sick right now. But i laughed so had. That it hurt! They do say laughter is the best medicine. So i need to also thank Tom for the free treatment. So It's ok that i mention the drawings and the daughterson moment right?
I'm rather curious about this too. If there are rules, they're more about a feeling of preferential treatment, and of course unwritten.
You where there when the daughterson moment happen right? No kidding. My jawed dropped at the possibilities it raises alone. If you know what i mean Ninja? :karen: lol

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#50 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

LyokoWolf wrote:
EvilNinjadude wrote:
You where there when the daughterson moment happen right? No kidding. My jawed dropped at the possibilities it raises alone. If you know what i mean Ninja? :karen: lol
Well for now we should wait for Tom to give his input about it. Better be safe than sorry.

Oh and go to the newbie board and introduce yourself to everyone! Welcome to the forums. :)
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Kopaka1996
Merchant

#51 Post by Kopaka1996 »

Argh! I wish to live in America, so that I could watch Tom's lives: in Italy it was 8 am and I have to go to school! (;_;)
My Deviantart:
http://forgotten1996.deviantart.com/
My art & sketches topic:
http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17113
My TwoKinds Italian translation:
http://2kindsita.blogspot.it/
I'm for :natani: + :keith:

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#52 Post by BadFoMo »

Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

KiTA

#53 Post by KiTA »

Tom just announced: No more streams, due to people uploading the comic before he could upload it. Someone ruined it for the rest of us.

LuckyMudman
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Croatia, the land of many islands (or so I have been told)

#54 Post by LuckyMudman »

I saw that B_Dog uploaded the comic on the forum a couple of minutes ago. Checked the Twokinds page to see the alt-text, didn't find it and the topic was gone when I returned to the forum. It seems I didn't start imagining things after all, but ending the streams?
Gabriel of creosha wrote:Far cry 3 Weed burner simulator 2012
Souls Of The Wild: A short story I'm writing, inspired by TwoKinds and Sword Of Truth.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#55 Post by TinyVoices »

KiTA wrote:Tom just announced: No more streams, due to people uploading the comic before he could upload it. Someone ruined it for the rest of us.
Wow. Is being first really that important here? This goes for everybody, not just any one person in particular.

KiTA

#56 Post by KiTA »

LuckyMudman wrote:I saw that B_Dog uploaded the comic on the forum a couple of minutes ago. Checked the Twokinds page to see the alt-text, didn't find it and the topic was gone when I returned to the forum. It seems I didn't start imagining things after all, but ending the streams?
I am only a lurker, but in talking about this in the stream chat apparently this has happened before and Tom has very adamantly said that he does not want to see it happen.

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#57 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Oooh man. People, I thought we were all over that type of thing since High School. Next thing, I'll find out some of you write "first" comments on videos and blog posts. :|

Theriisingsun
Merchant

#58 Post by Theriisingsun »

seriously? why people? why? i was really enjoying the streams, i'm pretty sure everyone was, even tom, so why go do something he specifically said NOT to do, and i'm with ninja on this one, I'm seriously starting to question societies mentality, specifically people that are so compelled to say FIRST or do things like this.

All i can say is great job.......................

Kopaka1996
Merchant

#59 Post by Kopaka1996 »

KiTA wrote:Tom just announced: No more streams, due to people uploading the comic before he could upload it. Someone ruined it for the rest of us.
Noooo :x Who did that!? I have never had a chance to watch any stream... and I really wanted to see one... (;_;)
My Deviantart:
http://forgotten1996.deviantart.com/
My art & sketches topic:
http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17113
My TwoKinds Italian translation:
http://2kindsita.blogspot.it/
I'm for :natani: + :keith:

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#60 Post by SirSlaughter »

I will update the first post with this sad news. I for one am very upset. It gave me stuff to do while I wasn't doing anything.