Traveler

Re: Comic for March 3rd, 2010

#121 Post by Rafael »

What will the others say about this? O.o

RedDragonKnight
New Citizen

#122 Post by RedDragonKnight »

I wonder if Tom takes in are ideas and them makes a comic or laughs at are ideas if there way off since he already has his idea down.

MasterTemplar
Grand Templar

#123 Post by MasterTemplar »

Silver Seren wrote:
TheBigWhale wrote:And I'd wager since Natani and Flora are okay for the most part any wounds they may have suffered would be flesh wounds (or more likely mild burns) at the worst as we know Basitin's aren't the best healers out there as far as Tom's DA likes to say.
Natani's doctor said that she was severely injured and wasn't sure if she was going to survive. So, no, they weren't just flesh wounds. Flora was just a lot farther away, so isn't really injured at all.
That's a good point. And from what we can assume, I think that Eric and Kathrin are ok, they were ample distance away, so I'd imagine they're in a condition similar to that of Floras, just unconcious.
And I think the teleportation theory is the most plausible, I can just see that happening
ImageImage

Moviedude18.0
Templar GrandMaster

#124 Post by Moviedude18.0 »

*Walks in*

*Boots up computer*

*Reads newest comic*

:shock:

...please excuse me for a moment...

*Takes deep breath*I KNEW IT!!!

Okay, I feel better...

Yeah, late to come in with that reaction, but I had to get that off my mind. As for the current discussion, I think Trace is in that room. Killing off the main character and driving force behind the story isn't something I think Tom would do. It's (unfortunately) much more likely something happened to Eric. Which sucks...cuz Eric's an awesome, fun character. :eric:

Or, maybe it is Eric, and Natani will overhear the guards talking about "that blue-haired Templar they're holding in the dungeons" from the guards she'll likely encounter while getting her clothes. Could make for an interesting plot-twist...
PhycoKrusk wrote: Well, the image host is down, so I cannot see the page. But, okay. Flora is pregnant, and I was wrong. Allow me to respond by saying:

"I don't care. I still believe in the gong."
Of course! :P :roll:

[edit] Ninja'd X4! >.<
Image Image

Silver Seren
Templar Inner Circle

#125 Post by Silver Seren »

Moviedude18.0 wrote:Or, maybe it is Eric, and Natani will overhear the guards talking about "that blue-haired Templar they're holding in the dungeons" from the guards she'll likely encounter while getting her clothes. Could make for an interesting plot-twist...
I didn't think of that. Actually, that seems very, very plausible and would fit with the story well. I'm going with that theory.

Icalasari
Traveler

#126 Post by Icalasari »

I wonder if Trace will think she cheated on him?

Escobar
Apprentice

#127 Post by Escobar »

I can just picture the next comic:
*flora looks down*
"Whoa! That might certainly explain how these puppies got so big!"
*fondle*
|D

Trace is most likely locked up somewhere else, because I doubt after all the death and destruction he's caused that they'd leave him with the others, just in case he goes berserk when he wakes up.
Unless Nora decided to swoop in at the last second and save him?
She might even have Adelaide too (for some unknown reason)?

Tremaursen
Merchant

#128 Post by Tremaursen »

Theory! Pherhaps Trace will look different next time we see him, since I imagine such extreme amounts of mana can really mess you up. (and Trace was pretty close to the tower)
This would be sweet, since I *gets ready to dodge brick* never liked the way Trace looked, but thats just personal opinion. Maybe he will have a scared face, and decides just to wear a ninja mask from now on. (I know you guys want to see this)

Also, Flora did NOT have her baby in her coma! We can cleary see in previous pages pregnant basatin females (to lazy to add link). They got preggo tummies, why would Keidran be different? (and why isn't the doctor pregnant? She looks like she could find a male no prob)

Also, we can safely say Keidran babies are not significantly small when born, since Natani looked normal sized for a child in those flashback comics. (this of course, depends on how old she was at the time)
ImageEH?
_

If everything seems to be going well, then you obviously don't know what the hell is going on.~Murphy's Law

PSN: Tremaursen, Add me?

coal
Pumpkin Hunter

#129 Post by coal »

Escobar wrote:I can just picture the next comic:
*flora looks down*
"Whoa! That might certainly explain how these puppies got so big!"
*fondle*
|D

Trace is most likely locked up somewhere else, because I doubt after all the death and destruction he's caused that they'd leave him with the others, just in case he goes berserk when he wakes up.
Unless Nora decided to swoop in at the last second and save him?
She might even have Adelaide too (for some unknown reason)?
heh heh heh, |D

I agree with every thing said, not locking up Trace might be kinda dangerous.

Silver Seren
Templar Inner Circle

#130 Post by Silver Seren »

I wish everyone would stop mentioning Nora. :keith: Tom doesn't use her very often because she's a Deus Ex Machina, she has the ability to do close to anything. That's why we don't really see her in any capacity beyond comedic effect.

@Tremaursen: I would make the guess that if female Basitin go into the doctor profession, then they aren't allowed to have children. At least not while they're practicing. This may even hold true for the male doctors.

Wolven Carnus
Templar

#131 Post by Wolven Carnus »

\o/ About time reality struck.

Again, Basitin Docs FTW.
ImageImage
The Game.
Gotcha.

Neotyguy40
Citizen

#132 Post by Neotyguy40 »

Aren't the female basatins suppose to all be pregnant?

Timeheart
Apprentice

#133 Post by Timeheart »

Natani running around almost naked, Flora finds out she's pregnant! This chapter is sure to be full of Revelations! I'm so looking forward to seeing Flora's actual reaction~! I bet this will be the best chapter yet!

http://timeheart.minitroopers.com Feel free to join the fight. It's not bad for a lightweight browser game.

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#134 Post by avwolf »

Neotyguy40 wrote:Aren't the female basatins suppose to all be pregnant?
Not all of them. A pretty respectable percentage, but far from all of them would be pregnant at this stage. I'm certain that you have to apply for licenses and have certain abilities to provide and goodness knows what other legal requirements before you're permitted to bear children. Exceptions for wartime desperation exist, I'm sure, but you wouldn't want upwards of half your military being effectively removed from combat for several months when you have a culture like the Basitins do. Having children is an honor and a duty, but it's not one that's afforded to every individual at each opportunity.

Silver Seren
Templar Inner Circle

#135 Post by Silver Seren »

avwolf wrote:
Neotyguy40 wrote:Aren't the female basatins suppose to all be pregnant?
Not all of them. A pretty respectable percentage, but far from all of them would be pregnant at this stage. I'm certain that you have to apply for licenses and have certain abilities to provide and goodness knows what other legal requirements before you're permitted to bear children. Exceptions for wartime desperation exist, I'm sure, but you wouldn't want upwards of half your military being effectively removed from combat for several months when you have a culture like the Basitins do. Having children is an honor and a duty, but it's not one that's afforded to every individual at each opportunity.
Besides the fact that there are probably enough "housewife" Basitin females around to make up most of that percentage.