Comic for March 3rd, 2010

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Heimdal
Traveler

Re: Comic for March 3rd, 2010

#406 Post by Heimdal »

AkumaWolf wrote:My first issue of Full Metal Alchemist has Edward looking up at an angle in one panel and something about his eye placement and line quality is just ever so slightly... wrong... for some reason. And it annoys the crap outta me every time I re-read the first volume.
I read a few of the Guilty Pleasures vampire hunter comics a while ago... absolutely terrible. How many times can that artist draw the same ...3 facial expressions before they start doing something new? 2K is better.
AkumaWolf wrote:Just remember that if you feel the need to post something about Natani's sexuality on the forums, your doing it at your own risk. We do not supply the body armor :D
Do you mean the whole sexuality vs. gender confusion? Rationally speaking, sexuality is a set biological thing while gender is learned and socially constructed. Ultimately though, I recall the comic either hinting at, or directly mentioning, some relation to the soul. Bring metaphysics into the equation and anything becomes game... so I'm not even presenting an argument here. And whether Natani even knows what she's talking about is up in the air too.. modern earth sociology study probably isn't in that world. Either way is just as accurate, it's in Tom's hands. = P

I like to live dangerously!

leoian
Banned
Banned

Re: Comic for March 3rd, 2010

#407 Post by leoian »

It's me o r in the first case of the update Flora seem more young, because she has a cute child face ="3
:flora: