The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Gotheran
Banned
Banned

Re: Comic for 11/30/09

#61 Post by Gotheran »

Wyvern088 wrote:
VolkswagenFox wrote:I almost forgot these people existed! Tom is quite the entrepreneur, first Pizza, now his own Postal Service. :P
Mail order Pizza?

no really... I think that Tom brought these two back for a reason, Simply because she has some unnatural keidran blood, Karen could be the key between stabalizing the conflict. Think about it, they Keidran armies would be hesitant to kill her because of her appearnce, and when the kingdom discoveres this they will beg her to bring peace! However the Templar will then try to kill her, because she is in 'abomonation', which is where Trace and the others come in!
wolves my friends, he never said keidran, and karen would scare the ever loving [censored] out of them, think back to the days of the American civil war and for a time after, children that were "halfbreed" were shuned by blacks AND whites, and although karens keidran side is magical she would be considerd to be halfbreed, the kiedran would be pissed becasue they think thathumans were raping them, the humanswould be so mixed up so many conflicting veiws...

thank you for bearing with my humugous run-on and bad spalig

supervanman64
Too Curious For His Own Good

#62 Post by supervanman64 »

Gotheran wrote:
Wyvern088 wrote:
VolkswagenFox wrote:I almost forgot these people existed! Tom is quite the entrepreneur, first Pizza, now his own Postal Service. :P
Mail order Pizza?

no really... I think that Tom brought these two back for a reason, Simply because she has some unnatural keidran blood, Karen could be the key between stabalizing the conflict. Think about it, they Keidran armies would be hesitant to kill her because of her appearnce, and when the kingdom discoveres this they will beg her to bring peace! However the Templar will then try to kill her, because she is in 'abomonation', which is where Trace and the others come in!
wolves my friends, he never said keidran, and karen would scare the ever loving [censored] out of them, think back to the days of the American civil war and for a time after, children that were "halfbreed" were shuned by blacks AND whites, and although karens keidran side is magical she would be considerd to be halfbreed, the kiedran would be pissed becasue they think thathumans were raping them, the humanswould be so mixed up so many conflicting veiws...

thank you for bearing with my humugous run-on and bad spalig
No, I'm pretty sure it means wolf Keidran. They live near that border, since Saria was killed by a wolf Keidran.

Gotheran
Banned
Banned

#63 Post by Gotheran »

supervanman64 wrote:No, I'm pretty sure it means wolf Keidran. They live near that border, since Saria was killed by a wolf Keidran.
that was in a differnt town i belive...

FlySpy
Master
Location: Flying around out of control....WATCH OUT!! HIT THE DECK!!!

#64 Post by FlySpy »

supervanman64 wrote:I was thinking, since Maren, Karen, and Tom have gotten a revamped look, what will revamped [de] look like? X3
He'll look so awesome we'll be unable to scale it.

Karens reaction is awesome, it's good to have her back, she's fun
"Everything has a meaning, if you give it one."

Tas

#65 Post by Tas »

Gotheran wrote:
supervanman64 wrote:No, I'm pretty sure it means wolf Keidran. They live near that border, since Saria was killed by a wolf Keidran.
But why would regular wolves be trying to kill everyone? They'd just be hungry.
FastChapter wrote:
avwolf wrote:I'd hope my sexuality is not quite so ambiguous (:P), but I do see a lot of myself in him [Alaric].
Must... not... make joke...

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#66 Post by AzeNaku »

supervanman64 wrote:I was thinking, since Maren, Karen, and Tom have gotten a revamped look, what will revamped [de] look like? X3
He'll look epic that's for sure.

I wonder if now is the time Tom was referring to when he said "I have the perfect time to reveal [de]'s name". Since the focus is currently on that group, it's very possible.
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

supervanman64
Too Curious For His Own Good

#67 Post by supervanman64 »

AzeNaku wrote:

I wonder if now is the time Tom was referring to when he said "I have the perfect time to reveal [de]'s name". Since the focus is currently on that group, it's very possible.
What if it's some lame, not-epic name like "Ralph" or "Dennis"? XD

FlySpy
Master
Location: Flying around out of control....WATCH OUT!! HIT THE DECK!!!

#68 Post by FlySpy »

supervanman64 wrote:
AzeNaku wrote:

What if it's some lame, not-epic name like "Ralph" or "Dennis"? XD
Belive me when we will try to save that name into our memory, there will be a [database error]
"Everything has a meaning, if you give it one."

Corezy
Council Member
Location: Don't look for me and you'll never ask this question.

#69 Post by Corezy »

This comic says to me "And now for something, completly diffrent.". Is awesome comic page with a hilarious reaction to an attack. Go Karen :karen:
-I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.-

Chaosye
Grand Templar

#70 Post by Chaosye »

Tas wrote:
Gotheran wrote:
They could be really angry regular wolves!

Wolven Carnus
Templar

#71 Post by Wolven Carnus »

YES! My wishes go answered! :karen:, :maren:, & Tom!

Please don't view this the wrong way... :roll:

I just was always wondering since Chapter 7 what in Hades happened to those guys.
ImageImage
The Game.
Gotcha.

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#72 Post by Sage Asuka »

Tas wrote:
Gotheran wrote:
Simple. They're simply rabid. Or...something.

Honestly I think it's a safe guess that it's referring to wolf Keidran. First off, we got a lovely close up of the 'No Keidran' sign. Second, there is a war going on. Third...really, why would a wolf pack attack a group of humans?
Image Image Image Image

furryfanatic
Master

#73 Post by furryfanatic »

Sage Asuka wrote:
Tas wrote:
Gotheran wrote:

Honestly I think it's a safe guess that it's referring to wolf Keidran. First off, we got a lovely close up of the 'No Keidran' sign. Second, there is a war going on. Third...really, why would a wolf pack attack a group of humans?
well we shall have to wait till Wednesday.
:natani:
Natani is friggin awesome :3

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#74 Post by Sage Asuka »

furryfanatic wrote:
Sage Asuka wrote:
Tas wrote:
Gotheran wrote:

well we shall have to wait till Wednesday.
True. I'm just trying to provide evidence to my theory though :3 I mean, we could all wait until Wednesday to find out what's going on and not discuss a word but we already know that never happens. Speculation is fun.

Speaking of which, I do infact wonder if we'll be seeing Zen or Sythe. At first I think Zen, if only for the fact that we got that voter incentive. But it could very well be Sythe. In which we really would have a reunion of oldies. Hope to see [de] soon
Image Image Image Image

furryfanatic
Master

#75 Post by furryfanatic »

Sage Asuka wrote: True. I'm just trying to provide evidence to my theory though :3 I mean, we could all wait until Wednesday to find out what's going on and not discuss a word but we already know that never happens. Speculation is fun.

Speaking of which, I do infact wonder if we'll be seeing Zen or Sythe. At first I think Zen, if only for the fact that we got that voter incentive. But it could very well be Sythe. In which we really would have a reunion of oldies. Hope to see [de] soon
I dislike [de] but i sure dont mind seeing sythe, but preferably Zen, that way i can see Natani in SOME way
Natani is friggin awesome :3