Comic for November 30, 2009

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Schnopps
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Comic for 11/30/09

#31 Post by Schnopps »

Another Tom cameo, huzzah! Also I'd forgotten about Maren and Karen. It's always nice to see supporting characters get some face time every now and then... but curious as to how well they'll actually fare against a Wolf Keidran invasion. So want to see [de] show off his fighting prowess and take out somebody other than Tom.

Edit: Names corrected. For shame! How can I not know the supporting characters names...

Yami Takashi
Merchant
Location: in my lab raising an army of honey possums to throw at people

#32 Post by Yami Takashi »

GAWD!!! I've been trying to post for a hour, keep getting time out errors :evil:

I was just thinking about these guys yesterday, wondering about what happened. Last i remember they were with some girl looking for trace or something.

I'm not sure if this has been asked, Can't check because of all the stupid errors I keep getting. However, do you think the wolves attacking are from Flora's ex-fiance's tribe?
Two guys walk into a bar...they come out sauced.

ButterBall
Grand Templar

#33 Post by ButterBall »

Something tells me DE didn't wait for us to call "meaningless battle." I'd wager he's at the fight. Only this time, it's not so meaningless.
*Used to be a guy people knew at one time.*
Avatar by druanderson. Some things are very NSFW.

KyeRaor
Grand Templar

#34 Post by KyeRaor »

>.> <.< Maren's hawt in this one. >.> <.<

DragnMastralex
Apprentice

#35 Post by DragnMastralex »

Yami Takashi wrote:GAWD!!! I've been trying to post for a hour, keep getting time out errors :evil:

I was just thinking about these guys yesterday, wondering about what happened. Last i remember they were with some girl looking for trace or something.

I'm not sure if this has been asked, Can't check because of all the stupid errors I keep getting. However, do you think the wolves attacking are from Flora's ex-fiance's tribe?
those wouldn't happen to be Database Errors would they?

forshadowing!

WindDragon
Templar Inner Circle

#36 Post by WindDragon »

Which reminds me...what was the purpose of the old Grand Templars daughter (it was her daughter right?) I mean, does Tom plan to bring her back in? Will she go from being the scared girl she is now, to the next Grand Templar? Once Trace goes super insane at the climax of the story, he won't seem fit to be GT anymore...or perhaps his love for Flora will cause him to step down from his position.

Sebbie
The Guy You're Gay For

#37 Post by Sebbie »

Argh, the forums were super-slow for like an hour because of all the traffic! That's how I tell when a new update's out.

Anyway, I kind hope this will just be used as a glimpse into the wolf attacks and not so much to bring Karen, Maren, and [de] back into the story, because quite honestly, they bore me. Actually, Maren and [de] I could deal with, but I CAN'T STAND KAREN. But yeah, it's weird seeing them drawn new and improved!
Verilidaine wrote:Yes I'm still crying in a corner about Alaric. Shut up.
I'm there in the corner with you (;_;)
AzeNaku wrote:I approve Zen vs. [database error] :karen:
How about Zen x [de]? |D
PhycoKrusk wrote:especially Alaric who, without all that fur, I imagine is ripped
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#38 Post by Sage Asuka »

...Tom makes me want to try voicing Karen again XD oh man...that was hilarious. And Aze, you got me supporting [DE] and Karen now.

[DE]-IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!

Karen- YAY BLOODSHED!

*facepalm* and Tom's quite the busy...dude. XD haha

Never thought I'd be so happy to see these guys. Tom's new style makes them eyecatching. And Karen's Karen.
Image Image Image Image

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#39 Post by avwolf »

Yami Takashi wrote:However, do you think the wolves attacking are from Flora's ex-fiance's tribe?
Yes. Scythe's uncle makes it pretty clear that they're the ones who intend to declare war on the Humans. As it happens, the wolves declared war and began the invasion long before Trace was incapacitated. In fact, the war began before the party landed on the Basidian isles.

Schnopps
Templar GrandMaster

#40 Post by Schnopps »

Wait... weren't the wolf Keidran already carryong out attacks against human territories quite a time back? Seem to remember some comic talking about the death of the human king coincided with the wolf invasions and was an awfully convenient way for the Templar to assume even more power. Regardless all I came to post about was how I found humor in the contrast between how much time has passed in the comic and in real life. One month vs. four years? Got to love those instances where the characters break the 4th wall.

Totally ninja'd on the wolf invasion speculation. Oh well these things happen.

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#41 Post by AzeNaku »

Yami Takashi wrote:Flora's ex-fiance's tribe?
Finally! I keep hearing people say "Zen this. Zen that." I was beginning to think everyone forgot about Sythe. :karen:
WindDragon wrote:Karen still is too peppy and annoys me a little, but whatever.
Annoying?! :redhair:
Schnopps wrote:Maren and Taren.
KAREN!!! Get it right... :redhair:
KyeRaor wrote:>.> <.< Maren's hawt in this one. >.> <.<
You disappoint me... :redhair:
Sage Asuka wrote:And Aze, you got me supporting [DE] and Karen now.
Well, they are epic. And alive.
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

Iron Ed
Merchant

#42 Post by Iron Ed »

I like :karen: ! That was funny!

Really nice job on the hair, especially Maren's. (Wonder how Lady Nora looks in the new style...)
"It followed me home, Mother. Can I eat it?" - Ririt

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#43 Post by Sage Asuka »

AzeNaku wrote:
*smack* that doesn't mean I'm no longer a Laura fangirl XP

Actually, if I had photoshop on this computer I'd want to put that image of Karen saying 'hurray' with a timid Laura going 'eh' and staring at her.
Image Image Image Image

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#44 Post by AzeNaku »

Sage Asuka wrote:
AzeNaku wrote:
*smack* that doesn't mean I'm no longer a Laura fangirl XP
Well, I was also referring to Alaric, but whatever. :karen:

I think this arc will revitalize my interest in TwoKinds. :karen:
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

Catherine_Puce
Apprentice

#45 Post by Catherine_Puce »

Karen would probably be happy if the inn burn to the ground, making her homeless but free to wander for fun. I agree that our favorite redhead is probably killing several time his weight in keidran. Anyway, I wonder, if the keidran win, will they "free" Karen Taverndatter? She look a little like a keidran and could be mistaken by a guinea-pig that the templars throw away after they finish their sick experimentations on her. She could also enslave her like the other prisoners of war and send them back to their homeland to be sold to a rich keidran looking for an exotic pet.

Ces deux peuples pratique l'esclavage, il est seulement normal que les survivants finissent à l'encan.

S.P.P.