Feral Mode - What, Why, and Where

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Feral Mode - What, Why, and Where

#46 Post by epion04 »

Keklily wrote:One more thing about Flora and the sexuallity!

In my belief Flora is pregnant, when a woman is pregnant she does not have the mens cycle like normal. The same should apply to Keidran females. (Not having "Heats").
Of course, as noted early on in the comic, heat only occurs once per year. Now this has not been established as cannon per say, but going on the assumption that a typical human pregnancy is 9 months and given the (much) shorter lifespan of keidran, we can assume that a keidran pregnancy would be shorter in duration than a human one. Even if the pregnancy is as long as a typical human one, this still is not a full year. Also, as noted by Eric, it was said that keidran are only fertile for the week after their heat. I doubt we will see a her "missing" a heat as evidence for a pregnancy.
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

PhycoKrusk
Grand Templar

#47 Post by PhycoKrusk »

epion04 wrote:Of course, as noted early on in the comic, heat only occurs once per year. Now this has not been established as cannon per say, but going on the assumption that a typical human pregnancy is 9 months and given the (much) shorter lifespan of keidran, we can assume that a keidran pregnancy would be shorter in duration than a human one. Even if the pregnancy is as long as a typical human one, this still is not a full year. Also, as noted by Eric, it was said that keidran are only fertile for the week after their heat. I doubt we will see a her "missing" a heat as evidence for a pregnancy.
Tiger Keidran are noted as going into heat five times per year.

epion04
Templar GrandMaster

#48 Post by epion04 »

Well. I stand corrected then. My bad, note to self, remember to double check facts first >.>
My avatar is the result of arting for the first time in 8 years... not bad I believe ^_^
clock.exe has preformed an illegal error, time has stopped. Please restart the universe.
I FAILED KINDERGARTEN SPELLING!!!>_<

Keklily
Apprentice

#49 Post by Keklily »

well i think three months pregnancy should be appropriate doe to the Keidran lenght of life!

Sebbie
The Guy You're Gay For

#50 Post by Sebbie »

I would imagine the gestation period of a pregnancy should be governed mainly by the size of the offspring, not the life span of the species. A bigger offspring will need more time to grow. Since Keidran are the same size as humans, I think it's safe to say that Keidran babies will be approximately the same size as human babies, and so the gestation period, I imagine, should therefore be close nine months.
PhycoKrusk wrote:especially Alaric who, without all that fur, I imagine is ripped
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Dante_715
Templar GrandMaster

#51 Post by Dante_715 »

Yeah about that shouldn't Keidran have like litters, I mean there short lifespans means they need to have some way to "have a net gain".