what if you wakeup in the world of twokinds?

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

The Maskmaker
Banned
Banned

Re: what if you wakeup in the world of twokinds?

#661 Post by The Maskmaker »

Hmmmm... Id probably be an assassin. Idk why but it just sounds appealing. As far as skills go I would most likely improvise as I go. Im not smart enough to think ahead.
Image Image

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#662 Post by EvilNinjadude »

CombustingBats wrote:I would run deep into the forest, where I would live there, alone, training myself to become a master of hand-to-hand combat. Once thats done, the next thing on my to-do list would be learning every pressure point on the human body. This knowledge, paired with my mastery of fisticuffs, would be able to render a templar useless, because how can you cast spells if you're incapacitated?

I guess after that I would try to destroy the Templar. If I succeed, then I would just tag along with Trace and stuff. Wouldn't want to miss out on the adventure :D
Energy Shields. Beats the hell out of melee any day.

The Maskmaker
Banned
Banned

#663 Post by The Maskmaker »

You said it ;D
Image Image

Maakisu Suzaki
Banned
Banned

#664 Post by Maakisu Suzaki »

If i woke up in the tk world......Well lets see. i for one would not be human. id be Buck Sterlington From My Twokinds fanfiction "The Hybrid". Booyeah im a hybrid creature, all three races. I would also visit the Basitin islands (In basitin form) (for those of you who haven't read my fanfic) (wait oh crap my readers don't know about Buck's appearence changing ability, SPOILER). As buck i can freely change my form to be more human, more basitin, or more wolf keidrin. kind of like how Raine changes from human to keidrin. but my change is of free will not because of a curse. not to mention Buck's terrifying magic power. (he uses for good though) id be a legend one of the most powerful beings in that world. (of course i wouldn't know i am). but heres the thing as Buck i am not aware of all of this. i know that i can change form and i vagely know of my magic ability. but thats it. i would be put in the story to travel with Thomas Kasshern (TK from "The Hybrid"), Caster (from the "The Hybrid"), and Kaiya a beautiful basitin girl (from "The Hybrid") in order to find out the perpose of my existance in that world. (To make the bond that will harmonize all three races) Buck is known as the Bringer of peace for the races. I (Buck) will travel with all three races on my adventure. (Buck is a Hybrid) (Kaiya, basitin) [(Thomas, Keidrin) also part human but thats not important right now] and (catster, human). The friendship bond that all four of us share is what will convince the races that they can live in harmony. Buck (I) will tracel to many places and make many friends along the way, connecting people and bringing good to the world. AND that is what would happen if i woke up in the Twokinds world.
-edit removed-

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#665 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

well id probably find our good freinds :trace: :flora: :keith: :natani: and go with them (though i wouldnt know any magic..... or how to fight.......... so id hope to god id have brought a few guns with me cause thats all i know how to use.......) in doing this id be the best..... (letalone the only) Sniper in the land.......... As for if dragons dont like me FLAK 88s FIX ALL PROBLEMS AIR RELATED...... oh and id bring my dads 5ton military truck with ammo and LOTS of diesel

please dont kill me i just cant do anything else other than fire a gun
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

Teh banditt

#666 Post by Teh banditt »

well, tbh. I retract my earlier statement, and replace it with this one.

learn magic, turn self into Keidran. live life as a Mixed breed keidran female. :kathrin:

snip417766
Citizen

#667 Post by snip417766 »

Kill story line charectors before the group meets them to see what happens if at the begining of the story if not I would find something else to do. Just imagine if they never met Eric and couldn't get to the bastian ilse till later (maybe the tower would be finished).

The-Hapless-Enigma
Apprentice

#668 Post by The-Hapless-Enigma »

If I woke up in their world I would wonder what happened and what brought be there. I'd most likely follow Trace and after seeing magic for the first time, I would deduce that it was magic that got me there.

Granted I was still human when I get to that world, I would do my best to learn how to wield magic and help them on their quest while trying to get back to my world.
They see me rollin' they hatin' Image

soundwave96

#669 Post by soundwave96 »

wouldn't you be altering the comic by showing up? anyway the first thing i would do is try to find trace's group, hopefully after natani joined them otherwise i would probably get killed by natani and zen.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#670 Post by TinyVoices »

soundwave96 wrote:wouldn't you be altering the comic by showing up?
In my mind you either A) can't affect the comic, which includes meeting or disturbing the characters involved, or B) nothing is canon.

And I was just daydreaming about this same concept, too. All of course instead of working on my paper. S:P

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#671 Post by minime »

If I woke up in the wolrd of twokinds I would hope I brought some of my dad's swords with me to defend myself with.

Nutster
Traveler

#672 Post by Nutster »

Well, my career as a computer programmer would probably be shot, unless someone can point me to a computer with a language I understand, or at least the manuals that I can study for a few days to get a feel for the language that the computer understands. The biggest problem with that plan is that I don't think there is a computer at all on this world and I don't know how to build one from raw materials, like sand and oil.

Mind you, I would probably be the only person around who knows calculus and has a good working knowledge of the scientific method. I could apply methods of physics exploration to the magic system of this world. That could be amazing research.

I do not see myself joining either party of adventures (20 years of typing while sitting at a series of desks does not prepare one for a lot of running around), but I would probably see about looking for what kind of work is available in a nearby human town that would keep me out of trouble and the line of fire.

I could easily see myself as a math teacher, particularly as I tutor math students as a part-time job. A business consultant or accountant are also viable new careers, based on what I know at this time. A few other possibilities also come to mind, so long as it does not require a lot of physical labour (even if that would help get me back in a shape that is not quite so round).

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#673 Post by RennisTora »

Stay calm, and yaff on.

Rainpelt
Traveler

#674 Post by Rainpelt »

I'd probably ckeck under my pillow for my hunting knife (force of habit)realize it's not there, look around, and feel hungry. I would then pick up a suitable stick (about one and a quarter metres long) and hope i don't meet any keidran ( the obvious acceptions apply). Then, once i find a human village, introduce card games, win at poker, and buy myself some gear (it's not like the villagers needed the money). Assuming i don't get murdered for cheating, i would then get my self a hammer and/or bow, and try to catch up with the main characters. Then, i just hope my sarcasm will get me by, and eventually lose more weight (one thing i have noticed about people as large as me, we always keep up, even if we hate ourselves for doing so). Slowly i would become more and more helpful and probably be the one to cook the food if we end up in the woods, probably assuming a role about as important as Mike's. I may not be good at fighting, but i can set up camp pretty dang fast. From then on i can only hope.
Reading this back, i'm surprised i've been this optimistic, instead of my usual pessimistic self.

P.s. If i could bring one thing with me, it would be a laser pen with a full battery. it'd run out, sure, but it would be worth it just to see how many times kat would fall for it. :D

sontron
Apprentice

#675 Post by sontron »

Depends on where i woke up...

Human city-Try talking to people about where I am and hope "human" is the language as english.

Forest-Try to look around for any sort of trail or supplies.

Basitin islands-check to be sure my feet are covered.

Keidran camp-Pray.
Assume that everything I say, I say when I'm extremely tired and incapable of rational thought.