Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Sketch of the Day

#4066 Post by aitaituo »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:13 am... I remember were the exit is I will show myself out....
Before you appreciate Raine in a Santa outfit?

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#4067 Post by TheMouse »

aitaituo wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:44 am Can someone tell me what snep means?
Snep is a shorthand for Snow Leopard.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Technic[Bot]
Templar GrandMaster

#4068 Post by Technic[Bot] »

aitaituo wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:51 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:13 am... I remember were the exit is I will show myself out....
Before you appreciate Raine in a Santa outfit?
Of course not, in fact here it is in full color! Colorized Santa Rain
Also do not leave peppermint candy for any canine or lupine Santa as that may makes them sick...
TheMouse wrote:
aitaituo wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:44 am Can someone tell me what snep means?
Snep is a shorthand for Snow Leopard.
I am really curious by what is causing this. Seems any user sees that post first, wonder if it is a bug 🤔
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook

stlsf4003
Citizen

#4069 Post by stlsf4003 »

Behold the wrath of The Queen of Greed!

I dare say that this is perhaps the most graphic sketch Tom has ever done!
the lurking furry railroader

Technic[Bot]
Templar GrandMaster

#4070 Post by Technic[Bot] »

stlsf4003 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:23 pm Behold the wrath of The Queen of Greed!

well it seemed quite normal. Just fem!Clovis blasting roan. Then i gave a good look at roan or what is left of him.

Oh my ..

On a strict scale is not that bad. It is like that gif of Sarah connor being blown apart by a nuke on terminator. But definitely more graphic than usual. The next thing in comic is the basitin general being turn to mincemeat out of scene.

I do wonder how would Tom draw graphics violence, or Horror for that matter. On second thought I am not sure I want to know...
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data

stlsf4003
Citizen

#4071 Post by stlsf4003 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:47 am
stlsf4003 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:23 pm Behold the wrath of The Queen of Greed!

well it seemed quite normal. Just fem!Clovis blasting roan. Then i gave a good look at roan or what is left of him.

Oh my ..

On a strict scale is not that bad. It is like that gif of Sarah connor being blown apart by a nuke on terminator. But definitely more graphic than usual. The next thing in comic is the basitin general being turn to mincemeat out of scene.

I do wonder how would Tom draw graphics violence, or Horror for that matter. On second thought I am not sure I want to know...
Thing is we also got a glimpse the aftermath of that General being put through the metaphorical paper shredder. which was a ghastly sight in of it's self for its time.

So I shudder at the though that we might also get a glimpse of fem!Clovis' handy work in the next page. and given that Tom has done some pretty nasty burn damage recently, (see Zen's leg: page 998) I can say that's not gonna be a pleasant experience for any involved!
the lurking furry railroader

Technic[Bot]
Templar GrandMaster

#4072 Post by Technic[Bot] »

stlsf4003 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:10 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:47 am

Oh my ..

Thing is we also got a glimpse the aftermath of that General being put through the metaphorical paper shredder. which was a ghastly sight in of it's self for its time.

So I shudder at the though that we might also get a glimpse of fem!Clovis' handy work in the next page. and given that Tom has done some pretty nasty burn damage recently, (see Zen's leg: page 998) I can say that's not gonna be a pleasant experience for any involved!
You know there is a good chance this sketch gets colored. And that is always used as a good excuse to add more details to a particular sketch. So we may we more "graphic" details about the extent of Roan damage even out of canon.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data