Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Templar GrandMaster

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3541 Post by AmigaDragon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:43 pm

Technic[Bot] wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:15 am
Also just how alcoholic can egg nog get? All recipes i know involve a very moderate amount of alcohol for around a liter of beverage. And i imagine that if you add to much the milk or the egg will curdle. but i digress...
Very, if like Penny (Big Bang Theory), you rinse out the nog carton repeatedly with rum.
Anyhow don't forget about that poor golem. It just needs some love on its life. It is probably pretty lonely standing in that hallway all day long.
How bored can a golem get? It's programmed to do a task (protect), not smart enough to spend its idle time thinking. Does your computer get bored if it's left on when you go to bed?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Templar Master

#3542 Post by aitaituo » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:39 pm

Master

#3543 Post by steelabjur » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:10 am

Nat continues his education in Basitin Wooing - Advanced Lessons being taught by ghostly professor Laura in a sketch too hot for Patreon (contains dakimakuras, ropes, ballgags, and whips)! :P

Master

#3544 Post by Technic[Bot] » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:35 am

AmigaDragon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:43 pm
Technic[Bot] wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:15 am
Also just how alcoholic can egg nog get? All recipes i know involve a very moderate amount of alcohol for around a liter of beverage. And i imagine that if you add to much the milk or the egg will curdle. but i digress...
Very, if like Penny (Big Bang Theory), you rinse out the nog carton repeatedly with rum.
Well at that point it is just rum.
AmigaDragon wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:43 pm
Anyhow don't forget about that poor golem. It just needs some love on its life. It is probably pretty lonely standing in that hallway all day long.
How bored can a golem get? It's programmed to do a task (protect), not smart enough to spend its idle time thinking. Does your computer get bored if it's left on when you go to bed?
Meant it more as a joke. In any case the golem seemed to puzzled by Kat weird behavior and blushed a little after the kiss so I imagine is a bit more intelligent than my computer.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook

Master

#3545 Post by Ddraig » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:50 am

Treat Yourself
Now in color!

edit: we seem to have also missed Instant Festivities
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Master

#3546 Post by Ddraig » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:49 pm

Couple more:
Christmas Gathering
The gang around the Christmas table

and Giftbox Flora
The same as earlier, but colored
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Master

#3547 Post by steelabjur » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:47 pm

Today, we get Island Style Reni, with bonuses (and I'm not talking about the two "bonuses" Eric added)!

Master

#3548 Post by Technic[Bot] » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:15 am

Ddraig wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:49 pm
Couple more:
Christmas Gathering
The gang around the Christmas table

and Giftbox Flora
The same as earlier, but colored
I picture Flora as that small and slim girl that eats like a 100 kg profesional wrestler and never puts on any weight. Just a thought.
steelabjur wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:47 pm
Today, we get Island Style Reni, with bonuses (and I'm not talking about the two "bonuses" Eric added)!
I said when the sketch first came out but I will say it again. Eric "additions" look really weird Reni.
Other than that nice drawing.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data

Master

#3549 Post by Technic[Bot] » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:10 am

Sorry for the double post but we already missed one sketc, again, so i figured there is no harm done right?
*don't ban me please*
So there is this dream lots of people have when they turn up to school in underwear or something like that, it is of course An irrational nightmare specially in the case of Flora.
Still i am surprised by how many in the comments that claim to still have that sort of dream despite having graduate a couple decades ago...

On the next colored sketch we got Laura Waiting by the shore for his beloved Keith. We all know how that ended...
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data

Master

#3550 Post by NuclearBird » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:56 am

Technic[Bot] wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:10 am
An irrational nightmare specially in the case of Flora.
Still i am surprised by how many in the comments that claim to still have that sort of dream despite having graduate a couple decades ago...
*insert Freudian Joke*
Technic[Bot] wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:10 am
On the next colored sketch we got Laura Waiting by the shore for his beloved Keith. We all know how that ended...
Why this have to hurt me so?! Why?
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Master

#3551 Post by Ddraig » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:17 am

Table Pizza Delivery
, Tom's Pizza makes its first appearance in a long while

How to train Your Nora
Zen meets Nora, Hiccup style

Fox Keith
is exactly what you think

edit: Figured out Tom's filename format for the previews

Master

#3552 Post by NuclearBird » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:49 am

Ddraig wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:17 am
Table Pizza Delivery, Tom's Pizza makes its first appearance in a long while
The unstoppable pizza delivery man.

Ddraig wrote:
How to train Your Nora Zen meets Nora, Hiccup style
Aaaaand the film's soundtrack is back in my head.

Ddraig wrote:
Fox Keith
is exactly what you think
Lemme guess, Laura's ghost put them up for it.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Templar GrandMaster

#3553 Post by TheMouse » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:35 pm

Mm. Anyone know where I can get a few of those collars? A quartet of foxy cabana boys would be wonderfully snuggly in this cold weather.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Master

#3554 Post by Ddraig » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:37 pm

Leash
Nibbly and Sythe go for a walk.

Master

#3555 Post by Technic[Bot] » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:45 am

Ddraig wrote:
Table Pizza Delivery, Tom's Pizza makes its first appearance in a long while
How to train Your Nora Zen meets Nora, Hiccup style
Foxy Keith is exactly what you think
First: It is my firm headcanon belief that in universe the comic is some sort of historical drama produced by fast food mogul: Tom Finsbach hence the product placement. Second: Never seen that movie. Doubt i ever will And third: I am gonna wait for the colored version, as it is now i simply do not find him that different.
Ddraig wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:37 pm
Squirrel Walking
Leash
Nibbly and Sythe go for a walk.
As a dog owner i am aware of the concepf of "getting walked by your dog" however this a whole new level of absurd.
TheMouse wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:35 pm
Mm. Anyone know where I can get a few of those collars? A quartet of foxy cabana boys would be wonderfully snuggly in this cold weather.
Another day a new term i get to learn. Also: Cabaña
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data