Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderators: avwolf, Tom

Message
Author
User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 755
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:20 pm
Location: Far Northern Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2506 Post by AmigaDragon » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:09 am

Ddraig wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:20 pm
Image
Hands-on Diplomacy
Daniels sneaks off from his post with Therie for a... erm... roll in the clover
Has Tom ever indicated whether Daniels and Therie have history before the first time we saw them together?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Master
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:59 am

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2507 Post by steelabjur » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:10 am

Ddraig wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:20 pm
Image
Hands-on Diplomacy
Daniels sneaks off from his post with Therie for a... erm... roll in the clover
Daniels finally got the idea:

Image
AmigaDragon wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:09 am
Ddraig wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:20 pm
Image
Hands-on Diplomacy
Daniels sneaks off from his post with Therie for a... erm... roll in the clover
Has Tom ever indicated whether Daniels and Therie have history before the first time we saw them together?
Therie was involved in a bet with her cousin about getting a guard out of their armor by the first night (as part of their wanting to learn if humans have tails, which Therie seems to believe they do), but seems to have fell for him after he was injured in defending the square.

User avatar
Master
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:56 am

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2508 Post by NuclearBird » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Image
Alaric Leaps

Sadly, he didn't make the 10/10 Landing.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

User avatar
Master
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:48 pm
Location: México
Contact:

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2509 Post by Technic[Bot] » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:32 am

Ddraig wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:20 pm
Image
Hands-on Diplomacy
Daniels sneaks off from his post with Therie for a... erm... roll in the clover
These sketches make me wonder: How common are interspecies relations in Mekkan? There seems to be a lot of prejudice against the idea, but people breed Keidran for more work see Kat. So it can't be just be 2 couples right?
You can motivate people with the things; Money, fear and love.
Link to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 619
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:52 am
Location: Alternate Mekkan where Keidrans live long lives

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2510 Post by Hulk10 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:45 am

Technic[Bot] wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:32 am
Ddraig wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:20 pm
Image
Hands-on Diplomacy
Daniels sneaks off from his post with Therie for a... erm... roll in the clover
These sketches make me wonder: How common are interspecies relations in Mekkan? There seems to be a lot of prejudice against the idea, but people breed Keidran for more work see Kat. So it can't be just be 2 couples right?
I don't see any reason why not.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Grand Templar
Posts: 1175
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2511 Post by Warrl » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:41 am

AmigaDragon wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:39 am
Has Tom ever mentioned whether this was Therie's first time flirting with Daniels or not?
It's sort of implied that the trio of tiger-keidran ladies don't know for sure whether humans have tails or not, so any previous flirtation didn't get extremely far.

However, it's never been specifically said (in canon) either that Therie is the cousin under discussion, or that she has or hasn't been in Edinmire before.

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 619
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:52 am
Location: Alternate Mekkan where Keidrans live long lives

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2512 Post by Hulk10 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:46 am

Warrl wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:41 am
AmigaDragon wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:39 am
Has Tom ever mentioned whether this was Therie's first time flirting with Daniels or not?
It's sort of implied that the trio of tiger-keidran ladies don't know for sure whether humans have tails or not, so any previous flirtation didn't get extremely far.

However, it's never been specifically said (in canon) either that Therie is the cousin under discussion, or that she has or hasn't been in Edinmire before.
That and they both think, or at least one thinks that humans are repulsive
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Master
Posts: 266
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:59 am

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2513 Post by steelabjur » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Public Image

It's totally what it looks like. :P

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 619
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:52 am
Location: Alternate Mekkan where Keidrans live long lives

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2514 Post by Hulk10 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:33 am

steelabjur wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:30 pm
Public Image

It's totally what it looks like. :P
That seems to be what Daniel's tigress seems to think.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

User avatar
Master
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:56 am

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2515 Post by NuclearBird » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:26 pm

Change of Setting
Evals and Mike, canines out of water!
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

User avatar
Citizen
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:26 pm

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2516 Post by ClockworkPanda » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:02 pm

Hey, at least they got their drinks :potatoes:

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 619
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:52 am
Location: Alternate Mekkan where Keidrans live long lives

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2517 Post by Hulk10 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:51 am

That and they are free.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

User avatar
Master
Posts: 283
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:48 pm
Location: México
Contact:

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2518 Post by Technic[Bot] » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:43 am

Hulk10 wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:51 am
That and they are free.
They are! But they have nothing, specially Mike.
You can motivate people with the things; Money, fear and love.
Link to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data

User avatar
Templar GrandMaster
Posts: 619
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:52 am
Location: Alternate Mekkan where Keidrans live long lives

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2519 Post by Hulk10 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:10 am

True but now they can build their own lives.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

User avatar
Weaver of Tales
Posts: 5442
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:49 am
Location: POOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTIS

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2520 Post by tony1695 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:33 am

Technic[Bot] wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:43 am
Hulk10 wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:51 am
That and they are free.
They are! But they have nothing, specially Mike.
Not quite true. Eric did give them a sum of money. At the very least, they won't go hungry or without shelter for the foreseeable future.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Post Reply